Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

   * Search  * Register
It is currently Nov 28, 2020 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
Meatbun
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 4:10 am 
Anonymous Fish

Whoa, those are some really nice drawings LumiRumi ! *^* Umm... Also, I'm drawing a picture for the game's release and I was wondering if I could post it on this topic ?
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 12:59 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
Meatbun wrote:
Whoa, those are some really nice drawings LumiRumi ! *^* Umm... Also, I'm drawing a picture for the game's release and I was wondering if I could post it on this topic ?


Of course you can! I'd like to link to it in the topic though haha~ c:
 
Reply with quote  
Meatbun
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 1:39 pm 
Anonymous Fish

LumiRumi => Thank you ! :D Though I'm not sure if I understood well the second sentence (sorry, French is my mother tong orz) ?
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 2:02 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
Meatbun wrote:
LumiRumi => Thank you ! :D Though I'm not sure if I understood well the second sentence (sorry, French is my mother tong orz) ?

Je veux mettre un lien à votre image dans le sujet. (Pardon, je ne parle pas le français bien!!) ;7;
Comprenez-vous?

That was really fun sorry! Don't get to speak much outside of class haha.
 
Reply with quote  
mali_chan
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 3:32 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

User avatar
Posts: 15

Offline
Hello ^_^
I'm sorry that it's not LumiRumi's drawing today. To make up for it I colored today's pic!
Hope you all like it.

Spoiler:
Image



(I thought Lumi was going to post this for me so I was waiting for her. I hope it not too late. It's already 9/28 in Japan now.. hehehe )
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 3:49 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
mali_chan wrote:
Hello ^_^
I'm sorry that it's not LumiRumi's drawing today. To make up for it I colored today's pic!
Hope you all like it.

Spoiler:
Image



(I thought Lumi was going to post this for me so I was waiting for her. I hope it not too late. It's already 9/28 in Japan now.. hehehe )

Adskahfjhadg sorry, I thought you would've wanted to post it yourself ;7;!!

Look at these major cuties though okay :heart: Thank you again for helping me out!!
 
Reply with quote  
Docga
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 3:59 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

User avatar
Posts: 456

Offline
I love it<3 it's amazing.
 
Reply with quote  
Meatbun
Post Posted: Sep 27, 2013 5:55 pm 
Anonymous Fish

LumiRumi => Haha, merci pour la réponse. xD In short, you want to post the picture/link on the topic in my stead ? I don't mind then. =w=
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2013 5:04 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
Meatbun wrote:
LumiRumi => Haha, merci pour la réponse. xD In short, you want to post the picture/link on the topic in my stead ? I don't mind then. =w=

No umm, Vous pouvez afficher votre image! xD (You can post your picture)
Je veux le lie dans le premier message. (I just want to link to it in the first post?)
 
Reply with quote  
Meatbun
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2013 6:25 am 
Anonymous Fish

LumiRumi => Aaaah... Σ(゜ロ゜;) Sorry that I didn't understand sooner ! (ノ´д`) Yes, you can, I don't mind.
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2013 6:38 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
Meatbun wrote:
LumiRumi => Aaaah... Σ(゜ロ゜;) Sorry that I didn't understand sooner ! (ノ´д`) Yes, you can, I don't mind.


Hahaha don't worry about it!! >v< <333333 And awesome! uvob
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2013 3:57 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
3 DAYS LEFT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH //shreds all the rest of my free time and throws it around like confetti you can almost see the degeneration

Spoiler:
Image

Kiel's gonna walk into something like that =v=

Though I used to walk around and read as a kid, cause I thought I had X-ray vision. (I was actually just amblyopic and my eyes were looking at two different things oh lumi that's not good)

Tomorrows a 2 part-er, and we finish this off with 3 drawings yay!! (all done by me //cries)
 
Reply with quote  
Daisuke Tsubasa
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2013 4:16 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

User avatar
Posts: 2864

Offline
Your Kiel looks really nice~ His expression comes off as if he's reading his sister's diary, haha.
 
Reply with quote  
LumiRumi
Post Posted: Sep 28, 2013 4:37 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

User avatar
Posts: 70

Offline
Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:
Your Kiel looks really nice~ His expression comes off as if he's reading his sister's diary, haha.

Hahahaha thanks so much!! I initially was going to put some comedic title on the book, but refrained to prevent the waves of eye rolls and you-need-a-sense-of-humor sighs. uvob
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Sep 29, 2013 10:54 am 
Anonymous Fish

I'm late, but I love them all! Frey and Meg singing is my favoritehooray for heavy metal Frey. Kiel looks so happy i nthat picture ^^.
LumiRumi wrote:
Though I used to walk around and read as a kid, cause I thought I had X-ray vision. (I was actually just amblyopic and my eyes were looking at two different things oh lumi that's not good)
(all done by me //cries)

I did that too! *high five*
 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next


All times are UTC - 8 hours


 

Search this topic:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group