10 day RF4 sketch countdown!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Meatbun
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Whoa, those are some really nice drawings LumiRumi ! *^* Umm... Also, I'm drawing a picture for the game's release and I was wondering if I could post it on this topic ?
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Meatbun wrote:Whoa, those are some really nice drawings LumiRumi ! *^* Umm... Also, I'm drawing a picture for the game's release and I was wondering if I could post it on this topic ?
Of course you can! I'd like to link to it in the topic though haha~ c:
Meatbun
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

LumiRumi => Thank you ! :D Though I'm not sure if I understood well the second sentence (sorry, French is my mother tong orz) ?
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Meatbun wrote:LumiRumi => Thank you ! :D Though I'm not sure if I understood well the second sentence (sorry, French is my mother tong orz) ?
Je veux mettre un lien à votre image dans le sujet. (Pardon, je ne parle pas le français bien!!) ;7;
Comprenez-vous?

That was really fun sorry! Don't get to speak much outside of class haha.
mali_chan
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hello ^_^
I'm sorry that it's not LumiRumi's drawing today. To make up for it I colored today's pic!
Hope you all like it.
Spoiler:

(I thought Lumi was going to post this for me so I was waiting for her. I hope it not too late. It's already 9/28 in Japan now.. hehehe )
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

mali_chan wrote:Hello ^_^
I'm sorry that it's not LumiRumi's drawing today. To make up for it I colored today's pic!
Hope you all like it.
Spoiler:

(I thought Lumi was going to post this for me so I was waiting for her. I hope it not too late. It's already 9/28 in Japan now.. hehehe )
Adskahfjhadg sorry, I thought you would've wanted to post it yourself ;7;!!

Look at these major cuties though okay :heart: Thank you again for helping me out!!
Docga
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I love it<3 it's amazing.
Meatbun
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

LumiRumi => Haha, merci pour la réponse. xD In short, you want to post the picture/link on the topic in my stead ? I don't mind then. =w=
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Meatbun wrote:LumiRumi => Haha, merci pour la réponse. xD In short, you want to post the picture/link on the topic in my stead ? I don't mind then. =w=
No umm, Vous pouvez afficher votre image! xD (You can post your picture)
Je veux le lie dans le premier message. (I just want to link to it in the first post?)
Meatbun
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

LumiRumi => Aaaah... Σ(゜ロ゜;) Sorry that I didn't understand sooner ! (ノ´д`) Yes, you can, I don't mind.
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Meatbun wrote:LumiRumi => Aaaah... Σ(゜ロ゜;) Sorry that I didn't understand sooner ! (ノ´д`) Yes, you can, I don't mind.
Hahaha don't worry about it!! >v< <333333 And awesome! uvob
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

3 DAYS LEFT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH //shreds all the rest of my free time and throws it around like confetti you can almost see the degeneration
Spoiler:
Kiel's gonna walk into something like that =v=

Though I used to walk around and read as a kid, cause I thought I had X-ray vision. (I was actually just amblyopic and my eyes were looking at two different things oh lumi that's not good)

Tomorrows a 2 part-er, and we finish this off with 3 drawings yay!! (all done by me //cries)
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Your Kiel looks really nice~ His expression comes off as if he's reading his sister's diary, haha.
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Daisuke Tsubasa wrote:Your Kiel looks really nice~ His expression comes off as if he's reading his sister's diary, haha.
Hahahaha thanks so much!! I initially was going to put some comedic title on the book, but refrained to prevent the waves of eye rolls and you-need-a-sense-of-humor sighs. uvob
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm late, but I love them all! Frey and Meg singing is my favoritehooray for heavy metal Frey. Kiel looks so happy i nthat picture ^^.
LumiRumi wrote: Though I used to walk around and read as a kid, cause I thought I had X-ray vision. (I was actually just amblyopic and my eyes were looking at two different things oh lumi that's not good)
(all done by me //cries)
I did that too! *high five*