10 day RF4 sketch countdown!

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Um, can I request Kiel building an impressive sandcastle, with perhaps a few other characters in the background looking shocked or wondering how he can make a sandcastle like that. The last bit is optional, if you decide to do it.

(For those who don't know, Kiel can make impressive sandcastles in the blink of an eye in the game.)
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Can you draw Amber bothering Leon please? :D
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

You're very welcome! I just hope this helps us get through the last stretch full of excitement! ^u^b
Anonymous Fish wrote:Kiel being tricked by Bado's scams :D
Anonymous Fish wrote:Um, can I request Kiel building an impressive sandcastle, with perhaps a few other characters in the background looking shocked or wondering how he can make a sandcastle like that. The last bit is optional, if you decide to do it.

(For those who don't know, Kiel can make impressive sandcastles in the blink of an eye in the game.)
I really like these hahaha. But that's probably just my Kiel bias showing through oops. I was a bit scared, but I love all of the ideas you guys gave me, thanks! ^u^

@Kiiru-kun, I feel bad since you did try to request something, so if you can get back to me soon I'll see if I can squeeze something in there :)

@Samurott I don't mind uploading 2 on the last day since it was close and all ;)

Because of your guys' enthusiasm I'm thinking of extending it a few more days maybe?? ;7;
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

LumiRumi wrote: Because of your guys' enthusiasm I'm thinking of extending it a few more days maybe?? ;7;
Hmm,if you think you can,go for it. :) Just don't overwork yourself because it can get pretty tiring after a while.

I don't really have any sugestions but I'll be stalking this :o
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

If you don't mind, could you draw Leon in the style of Fabio and those cheesy romance/harlequin novels he modeled for?
Spoiler:
I think it just would be HILARIOUS. lolololol
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just wanted to say what a fab idea this is! :D (can't wait for the Arthur one!)

Brosey, ALL MY YES. I want to see that so badly xD
Samurott
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

xD Brose you are too funny XDDDD

I'm really excited to see your work Lumi. May the odds be ever in your favor!

*salutes*
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm sorry, but can you only request two characters? ;u; It wouldn't be fair to everyone else.
Oh sorry! Well, then can i request a drawing of Kiel? Just Kiel... maybe when he's reading a book?
Docga
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

So excited to see these.
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote:If you don't mind, could you draw Leon in the style of Fabio and those cheesy romance/harlequin novels he modeled for?
So much yes.
Anonymous Fish wrote:Oh sorry! Well, then can i request a drawing of Kiel? Just Kiel... maybe when he's reading a book?
Anons really like Kiel :shifty: No complaints on my end though. :>

I'm so glad you're all excited though!! \^u^/
Mecha-Lollipop
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Arthur rocking with his baby daughter would be super cute.
Like..in a rocking chair, not rocking out. Though them rocking out would be hilarious x]

And can his daughter be holding a little stuffed woolie?
I'd appreciate it forever!
xXStarryNightXx
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

IDEA! How about Frey and either Amber or the human form of Ventuswill having a tea party? It'd be so cute! :heart:
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Mecha-Lollipop wrote:Arthur rocking with his baby daughter would be super cute.
Like..in a rocking chair, not rocking out. Though them rocking out would be hilarious x]

And can his daughter be holding a little stuffed woolie?
I'd appreciate it forever!
xXStarryNightXx wrote:IDEA! How about Frey and either Amber or the human form of Ventuswill having a tea party? It'd be so cute! :heart:
I'll try my best, but I can't promise anything ;7; And from this point on requests are CLOSED!! And just so you guys know, I burnt my dominant hand this morning, unu it shouldn't be a problem, but I'm already very sore from a bad cold, so I will try my best, but I'm not sure how well I can draw in this state after the first few! Hopefully I'll heal up quick. ;v;b
LumiRumi
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Anyway, day 10 is done!! Are you excited? ^u^
Spoiler:
I had so much fun drawing that cake you dont even know I love cake ahahHa
Last edited by LumiRumi on Sep 21, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

omggg Lumiii they look so cute aww
Even the cake looks frickin tasty I'm so upset this is too cute for me to handle
Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the rest yayy <33