Pokemon Black and White(Contains Spoilers)

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Billy--
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Downgraded my team sorta XD I'm training Pokemon I like in this game, so I got rid of some... Here's mah new team.

---Pokemon Team---
Woobat 17, male

Tympole 14, male
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just got the pass. I'm not planning to use Victini, so I'll make my way to Liberty Island sooner or later. ^_^

Looks like the Goths are next on my list of team slot catches.
strawberrysundae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

My current team:
Servine
Herdier (everyone has one from what I've read lol)
Ponpour

I'm going to possibly grab a Timburr in Pinwheel Forest (If they're even in this area).
HMSpider
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Got my team two hours ago, and am already addicted. Just started on route 2, with my level ten Snivy and level ten Lillipup. I'm sure my history homework is going to suffer, along with my grade, because of this game.
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The Relocator is neat-o. I'm getting my Zorua now. :D
Hm
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Got Pokemon Black first thing this morning. I'm in Pinwheel forest right now. I have 4 of my pokemon for my final team so far. :)

My Team ----
Servine - Level 21
Munna - Level 17
Petilill - Level 15
Blitzle - Level 20

(I have a herdier at level 20 but i dont want it in my team lol.)
SilverFire
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

yes~ i got Black a few hours ago, but taking a break now! i got my female Oshawott! only took four soft resets!

i have to wait a week before i can get the Liberty Ticket T_T Spring Break sucks! (can't believe i said that >.>)
Kirby =D
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

My current team is Oshawott (15), Munna (14), Pansear (14) (or whichever one the fire one is, I forgot because I named mine Boots), and I'm debating leaving Lillipup (15) behind, and then I just caught a Blitz-zebra thing (11). I've only been playing for three hours because I keep getting interrupted. D:
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I love Lillipup, but I don't like the evolutions. D:

I got the Exp. Share! Zorua is a really cool team member. When I send him out he's disguised as another Pokemon until he's damaged.

My team so far:
Dewott (25)
Cottonee (21)
Zorau (20)

I'm trying to get everyone caught up with Dewott.
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Two badges so far oh yeahh!

Current Team
Dewott 22
Swadloon 21
Rufflet 21
Darumaka 20

I'm planning on getting a Zorua soon for my 5th Pokemon it took me legit 10 times to defeat Lenora Watchog was a pain in the « Mr.Gourmet's hat ».
Billy--
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Hmm, I can't seem to find Burgh's gym, I keep getting lost in the town XD

---Pokemon Team---
Woobat 24, male

Palpitoad 25, male
Owen_hmpro
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Im training way back on route 3 xD Heres my team [you can also refer to my sig]

Oshawott 16
Pansear 16
Blitzle 16
Roggenrola 16
Drilbur 14 [I found an Audino and then traded it to my sister who found a Drilbur hooray for boosted exp!]
Last edited by Owen_hmpro on Mar 06, 2011 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sneaselfish
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Just a heads up for anyone who maybe wants to try getting an awesome shiny Victini. Give up. Don't even try. Its programmed in game to never be shiny EVER. If you see someone with a shiny one, its hacked 100%. Same goes with Reshiram, Zekrom, And the event Zoroa and Zoroark. You can never get those shiny legendaries (at least not in this game) no matter what, But you CAN get a shiny Zoroa by breeding it, so don't worry about that. All other legendaries can be gotten shiny if you want to, just not Victini, Reshiram, or Zekrom.

Oh, and for breeders, the odds of breeding a shiny pokemon using the Matsuda method has been increased from 4/8192 to 6/8192, making it far easier to do. And the everstone trick does work with it this time, if you want to try for a good nature. Everything else is the same from the old games, and there is no pokeradar, so you can't get a higher chance of finding a wild shiny pokemon.

Oh, I still have the Japanese Black, so if anyone wants to trade me for a japanese pokemon to breed with, I might be available to trade with next week. :wink:
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Sneaselfish wrote:Just a heads up for anyone who maybe wants to try getting an awesome shiny Victini. Give up. Don't even try. Its programmed in game to never be shiny EVER. If you see someone with a shiny one, its hacked 100%. Same goes with Reshiram, Zekrom, And the event Zoroa and Zoroark. You can never get those shiny legendaries (at least not in this game) no matter what, But you CAN get a shiny Zoroa by breeding it, so don't worry about that. All other legendaries can be gotten shiny if you want to, just not Victini, Reshiram, or Zekrom.

Oh, and for breeders, the odds of breeding a shiny pokemon using the Matsuda method has been increased from 4/8192 to 6/8192, making it far easier to do. And the everstone trick does work with it this time, if you want to try for a good nature. Everything else is the same from the old games, and there is no pokeradar, so you can't get a higher chance of finding a wild shiny pokemon.

Oh, I still have the Japanese Black, so if anyone wants to trade me for a japanese pokemon to breed with, I might be available to trade with next week. :wink:
Really you can't get a Shiny Zekrom/Reshiram? That's odd I heard you can get a shiny one if you defeat them and face them again at Dragon Spiral Tower.
Last edited by Samawaryou on Mar 06, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

x.o Man I'm already bored and I just got to Route 4. -hangs head-
I just can't stay interested in these mainstream titles for that long. >_<