* Rules    * Login 

* Search  * Register
It is currently Jun 23, 2021 5:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Donald
  Post subject: harvest moon AP Money tips
Post Posted: Jan 13, 2011 4:38 pm 
Anonymous Fish

Ok so I have been playing harvest moon animal parade for a while. I'm in fall of year 2 and, i'm married and have two kids, but i am not satisfied with the amount of money i'm making. Now i am asking you how do you make your money? What's the quickest way? Do you know any tricks, on making money?

Also i have the big level 3 barn, with 4 cows, 2 horses and 2 sheep and i have maxed the hearts with all of my animals. I milk my cows daily and i have never gotten a shining milk!!!! never I always get perfect. How often do you get shining milk or wool? what do you do daily with your animals?

pls reply, I am in need of some help

thanks and happy farming

Kemine
Post Posted: Jan 13, 2011 5:39 pm 
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Never? I'm getting shining milk and wool (and the eggs) often. Perfect more often, but still get a lot of shining, usually about once a week.

I farm. It's still difficult, but it works. I use the first plot (still working to buy the other ones) and fill all the field up (except where those cherry trees are). It actually gets a lot of money in for me.

Renstar
Post Posted: Jan 13, 2011 7:37 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

You say you're in fall? Just grow bluemists then. That's how I reached hero rank in crops in my first year. Also, simply keeping it at cows/chickens/silkworms should bring in more money ranching wise.

silver edge
Post Posted: Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Last edited by silver edge on Mar 07, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phantasiagirl
Post Posted: Jan 13, 2011 8:46 pm 
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Haha, that's exactly what I did. I saved for a few seasons and blew it all on New Year's. (Gill might not be pleased but Emma has such cute clothes now aaaaaah ♥)

Though I use the first plot for trees, the huge one for crops, and the tiny one for flowers/grass.

maybird971
Post Posted: Jan 13, 2011 8:58 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Donald wrote:
Ok so I have been playing harvest moon animal parade for a while. I'm in fall of year 2 and, i'm married and have two kids, but i am not satisfied with the amount of money i'm making. Now i am asking you how do you make your money? What's the quickest way? Do you know any tricks, on making money?

Also i have the big level 3 barn, with 4 cows, 2 horses and 2 sheep and i have maxed the hearts with all of my animals. I milk my cows daily and i have never gotten a shining milk!!!! never I always get perfect. How often do you get shining milk or wool? what do you do daily with your animals?

pls reply, I am in need of some help

thanks and happy farming

You can get Shining milk once you have rung the wind bell.

FabShelly
Post Posted: Jan 13, 2011 9:50 pm 
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

I get at least one shining product a day. I do the tuna trick to make money: catch a bunch of tuna, make shining sashimi. Rakes in the dough.