Pokemon Black and White(Contains Spoilers)

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

The games come out September 18th in Japan and Spring 2011 in US and Europe.
Last edited by Samawaryou on Sep 19, 2010 5:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

PLZOPLZMAYITBEANEWMIGHTYENAEVOLUTION<3

I look forward to it. They better release some pics of the starters. D<
Bloody-Red
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Just because they're near older pokemon doesn't mean they're part of their evolutionary lines plus there's no Lombre It's the women from Movie 13 Image
All three movie characters appear in the scan and at least two of them are getting new pokemon or whatever those question marks are :P
Blue Rose wrote:I look forward to it. They better release some pics of the starters. D<
Well I heard that for DP's starters they were one of the last things to be revealed (one month before DP released)
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bloody-Red wrote:Just because they're near older pokemon doesn't mean they're part of their evolutionary lines plus there's no Lombre It's the women from Movie 13 Image
All three movie characters appear in the scan and at least two of them are getting new pokemon or whatever those question marks are :P
Blue Rose wrote:I look forward to it. They better release some pics of the starters. D<
Well I heard that for DP's starters they were one of the last things to be revealed (one month before DP released)
;O;

WTOASDIJFAOSDIJFAOSDIF

Ugh, I hope they don't do that. Or at least make the release date not so far away. I want to see them ASAP. ;~;

But man...I hate how Brock, Ash, and Dawn are so freaking short compared to the other guys...I mean I know they are adults and the anime gang is kids...but still. Brock looks at least 16, Ash being 14 or 15. :/
Sneaselfish
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Mightyena evolution.... they must do this! And I recently got a poochyena from my brother just cuz I thought it was cute to walk around with. If they do this, I'll save it to evolve. :lala:

My « Harvest Goddess » you're right Blue. Brock was like 16 when Ash and him first met. Ash looks like he's 15 now, but I swear Brock hasn't aged a day. He should be freaking 21 by now!
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sneaselfish wrote:Mightyena evolution.... they must do this! And I recently got a poochyena from my brother just cuz I thought it was cute to walk around with. If they do this, I'll save it to evolve. :lala:

My « Harvest Goddess » you're right Blue. Brock was like 16 when Ash and him first met. Ash looks like he's 15 now, but I swear Brock hasn't aged a day. He should be freaking 21 by now!
Yeah, but you honestly can't tell the difference unless you compare him against an adult. It's so awkward. ;O;
Bloody-Red
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Blue Rose wrote: ;O;

WTOASDIJFAOSDIJFAOSDIF

Ugh, I hope they don't do that. Or at least make the release date not so far away. I want to see them ASAP. ;~;

But man...I hate how Brock, Ash, and Dawn are so freaking short compared to the other guys...I mean I know they are adults and the anime gang is kids...but still. Brock looks at least 16, Ash being 14 or 15. :/
I just mentioned DP because it was the last generation of games but the situations between Gen IV and V are different so they may reveal them earlier this time.

And about Brock I am pretty sure his artwork is a little smaller than the other characters ^_^;
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I want another steel/dragon type. Not Diagla, he was a lame steel/Dragon type. >/

A wicked non-uber steel/dragon plxkthxbai.

Heck, more steel pokemon in generaaaal~ Looooooove steel types. Cept' Lucario and Jirachi. They are lame steel types.

And a feline starter :O Preferably fire type~
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Bloody-Red wrote:
Blue Rose wrote: ;O;

WTOASDIJFAOSDIJFAOSDIF

I just mentioned DP because it was the last generation of games but the situations between Gen IV and V are different so they may reveal them earlier this time.

And about Brock I am pretty sure his artwork is a little smaller than the other characters ^_^;
Ah, well it's still possible and a good thing to keep in mind so I'm not that disappointed if they aren't released.

Yeah, but still...Dawn, Ash's and Brock's designs are all really small compared to the other adults. I know they aren't that old...but they should at least have more babied faces if they want to keep them that young forever. :>

But otherwise...the two guys look pretty cute. I hate that lady's hair though. It reminds me of sideways boobs.

--

I hope for more Ghost or Dark type Pokemon. Especially more feminine ones. Misdreavus, Haunter, and Drifloon are mai faves. <3
Chaos_44
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I want some COOL Water-types. They constantly over-flow Water-types on us and they're usually rather... bad. Or at least keep the good/cool Water-types in the game.

Other than that, I'm quite excited to see how this game will be/first looks.
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

I know that's not Lombre that's Kodai's Secretary also the whole Dragon Type Legend thing is getting old A Fighting Legend would be cool.
Curimuch
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Chaos_44 wrote:I want some COOL Water-types. They constantly over-flow Water-types on us and they're usually rather... bad. Or at least keep the good/cool Water-types in the game.

All water types need are Starmies and Feraligatrs thats why
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Curimuch wrote:
Chaos_44 wrote:I want some COOL Water-types. They constantly over-flow Water-types on us and they're usually rather... bad. Or at least keep the good/cool Water-types in the game.

All water types need are Starmies and Feraligatrs thats why
Nonsense, Quagsires are pwnsome. :>
Aurora
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No.
No more Water types.
The games are « Snuggly Bunny » filled with them.
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ooh and more decent bug types too. :O

So many of them are so... useless. Heracross, Ninjask, and Paras(for capturing pokemon) are the only ones so far I can find decent.

Edit: Oh wait, Shuckle is a bug type isn't he? (it looks like a turtle to me.) So there's 4. xD