Getting a Gaming PC

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Finally made the jump to a gaming PC, any suggestions on which games I should look at from steam? I did infact buy this high functioning gaming PC for... very low quality indie farming games so please suggest anything.

I'm a big harvest moon fan
stardew
my time at portia (on switch) will be my first buy for this PC

(I also will use it for overwatch and horror games but I mostly want your farm recs)

Also I want to find a way to play Harvest Moon Animal Parade :'(
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

https://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=174277

Open the spoiler tags then ctrl+f PC.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't play on PC, so I don't have any recommendations for anything other than farming games, and Bluie just linked our masterpost list of those types. Honestly, if I had a gaming PC, or even a steamdeck (eventually!) I'd probably be getting back into World of Warcraft. I MIGHT have another look at Genshin Impact, too, or finally have a stab at Final Fantasy XIV.

There are the Tales series of games, all of which have gone to PC in the last five years or so. Tales of Arise is the most recent, and it was great.
LeBurns
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Rune Factory 4, which you can get on STEAM. STEAM will also suggest a multitude of similar games for you ... whether you want it to or not.