8th Annual Your Favorite/Least-Fav Games of 2021

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

Did you have a good gaming year?

You may select 1 option

View results

simside
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

nenesha wrote:
Spoiler:
Some visual novels-I won't list them here, but I played some good visual novels last year. Dramatic Murder is likely my fav
Is that Dramatical Murder? I played that one around ten years ago, I completely forgot about it! I used a translation patch, but I had no idea it got an official English release. That's awesome. The patch was hard to run, so I didn't wind up playing it very long. I'll have to check it out again.
nenesha
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

simside wrote:
nenesha wrote:
Spoiler:
Some visual novels-I won't list them here, but I played some good visual novels last year. Dramatic Murder is likely my fav
Is that Dramatical Murder? I played that one around ten years ago, I completely forgot about it! I used a translation patch, but I had no idea it got an official English release. That's awesome. The patch was hard to run, so I didn't wind up playing it very long. I'll have to check it out again.

Yep, that's it :). I know the feeling, except I never got to play the unofficial patch. At first i was like I'll either never get to play or that I'll just have to watch YT video. Luckily Jast Blue put it out last year and I got to play =D. I still have some to read though. They are also releasing Slow Damage this year =D. Anyway, you can find Dramatical Murder on steam, but I think the best place to buy it is at Jast Blue.(that's the sites name). You'll get the full version without needing to download extra things. It's up to you though =).