Community Center & Joja? STARDEW VALLEY

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I know going the Joja Route IS optional, if I consider going this way in one of my files would fish, cooking, and (any type of) crops, be the best way to get money? If anyone actually done this before did you ever “feel” bad for doing it? Instead of the correct way which I’m assuming is the Community Center.

And for the Community Center should have a bunch of boxes in the Center if I should obtain what item is necessary to complete the bundle so I don’t have to go all the way back home and grab it?
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

There's no bundles in the Joja route, it's only money based.

https://stardewvalleywiki.com/JojaMart

You can obtain everything you also can in the normal route bundles, but you just have to pay for it instead of finding items. This includes the movie theatre. There are plenty of good ways to make money, but usually the circle of growing crops and then changing them into artisan goods is the easiest way, but fishing and mining on top of this will also help.

I've done both routes, nothing is really all that different besides Pierre being bitter and your reward at the end being a Joja cola machine instead of a snazzy cutscene and seeing the villagers interact with the rooms in the community center. I honestly prefer it over the main route, because as cute as the junimos are, the community center route is an absolute pain to complete. The fact that I can't even do anything with the giant building I helped revive is irritating. I don't even go near it after it's all said and done. At least in the Joja route the warehouse becomes the movie theater so I can do something with it and don't have Shane out of a job because Joja Mart is still present. That's my two cents.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Bluie wrote:There's no bundles in the Joja route, it's only money based.

https://stardewvalleywiki.com/JojaMart

You can obtain everything you also can in the normal route bundles, but you just have to pay for it instead of finding items. This includes the movie theatre. There are plenty of good ways to make money, but usually the circle of growing crops and then changing them into artisan goods is the easiest way, but fishing and mining on top of this will also help.

I've done both routes, nothing is really all that different besides Pierre being bitter and your reward at the end being a Joja cola machine instead of a snazzy cutscene and seeing the villagers interact with the rooms in the community center. I honestly prefer it over the main route, because as cute as the junimos are, the community center route is an absolute pain to complete. The fact that I can't even do anything with the giant building I helped revive is irritating. I don't even go near it after it's all said and done. At least in the Joja route the warehouse becomes the movie theater so I can do something with it and don't have Shane out of a job because Joja Mart is still present. That's my two cents.
I feel like doing the Joja route to be honest in one file, and in my second one the Community file. I don’t really like Pierre to be honest soooo stealing his business from him I won’t be “too ashamed” for helping Joja. But thank you for your two cents it definitely appreciated it. :)
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

You can also start the community center route and switch to Joja at any time. I did that in my second file after completing it my first file. I really didn't want to deal with all that fishing again. Pierre probably thought my character was twice the jerk for that, lol.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I watched a video on YouTube (now I DO NOT KNOW if it true or not) but when you sell crops to Pierre and you talk to the townspeople or candidates that it was his crops instead of yours. Which makes me WANT to go the Joja route. Have anyone noticed this when you sell to Pierre? Him taking credit for my hard work makes me wanna support Joja.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon Kid wrote:I watched a video on YouTube (now I DO NOT KNOW if it true or not) but when you sell crops to Pierre and you talk to the townspeople or candidates that it was his crops instead of yours. Which makes me WANT to go the Joja route. Have anyone noticed this when you sell to Pierre? Him taking credit for my hard work makes me wanna support Joja.
This is a add on, to my current question about how shady Pierre really is and making me wanting to help Joja more. He does sell your products when you talk to people the knowledge that it yours, but I still haven’t talk to anyone’s about him taking credit yet for my crops.