Animal Crossing 2.0

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

There’s so many new items I’m literally still finding them lol I find items that I didn’t know even existed.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah! Yesterday I found the weirdest piece of furniture ever at Lottie's...some kind of ENORMOUS, evil-looking flower that I've never heard of (and with my parents being greenhouse-business owners for nearly 40 years, that's odd)...a Titan Arum. Of course, I have heard it's other name...corpse flower. Bleargh. But yeah, grabbed it pronto when I encountered it at Lottie's, after gaping at it in shock for a while.

Turkey Day is my favourite ACNH holiday, but man the villagers are useless. They keep giving me PUMPKINS. I have a million pumpkins in every colour, you slackers! Give me crab! Give me scallops! I don't want to deep sea dive so stop giving me stuff I can harvest by the dozen in a second and start forking over the stuff that'd actually be a burden for me to go get myself. It's taking me forever to get done this time since the villagers are of no help...they were better last year.
Last edited by Kikki on Nov 25, 2021 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Panda Parfait
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I've had a plot open for about a week now and the game just refuses to auto fill it. I know it tends to go to another player's old villagers, and I haven't visited another player in over a year, but it's still supposed to eventually go to a rando... right? I barely have any nook miles so I can't go searching for someone to fill the plot, either.

I did manage to snag a few packs of the Amiibo cards from Gamestop, so I'm hoping I'll get a card for at least one villager that I'd actually like to have on my island.

Still slowly getting through HHP, doing one home a day. I really like the Poki shop. Different currency, so I can splurge easily, and there's actually things I want for sale. I think I've bought more at this shop in the time I've had this DLC than I ever bought at Nook's Cranny.

I almost finished up Harvey's island as well! Just one more shop to unlock.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Hmm...Panda Parfait that's very odd. I've only ever been given a single day before the empty lot gets filled, so I wonder if you encountered a bug. I'm sure going to Nook Miles Islands would work, but, how strange to not get one randomly.

Do we know if ingredients for Turkey Day are random every year? I got some strangely mismatched dialogue to the recipes I filled in this year. Mine were also a little too easy. I had to dig up a few clams and that was it, honestly. Not a fan of Know-It-All Chef Franklin, but Turkey Day is cute. We'll never go back to the wild west of OG Animal Crossing, but I miss its festivals. And mean villagers.

Got my last type of gyroid today, so that was a little sad. I guess that means it's time to decide what to do with them. Right now they're littering my island. Also, I did get another new regular DIY from HHP today, too! Time to stop spending my play time jolting back to the beach for balloon hunting. Phew.

Oh! And, I got Freya last night to replace Astrid after two tickets. Cute, never had her as a villager before, and quick!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The Turkey Day recipe are *semi* random. You always get the same base recipe but the ingredients you can use to complete it are randomized by Franklin...and also depend on your hemisphere.