Smash Bros 3DS Leaked in Japan!

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

ILikeStrawberries
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Oh my « Harvest Goddess » the Duck Hunt character is cute.

Butsincetheleakwasrealthefinalrosteriskindofshittyjustsayin'.
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

ILikeStrawberries wrote:Oh my « Harvest Goddess » the Duck Hunt character is cute.

Butsincetheleakwasrealthefinalrosteriskindofshittyjustsayin'.
Well we don't know just yet.

This guy just has to unlock R.O.B if he unlocks him and the all star lock is gone then it's final.
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Someone's saying they unlockeded everyone and that was it... but it looks kind of weird because they're missing the Mii Fighters, which showed up on the streamers' rosters.
Samawaryou
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Aww I see, I wanted Chorus Men oh well I'm happy with the roster.
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah I'm also really confused about the final roster. :\ I hope there's more, but if not I still think we have a good roster.
Aurora
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

SerpentTailedAngel wrote:Someone's saying they unlockeded everyone and that was it... but it looks kind of weird because they're missing the Mii Fighters, which showed up on the streamers' rosters.
Aren't the Mii fighters on a seperate roster?
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nope. They showed up in the regular roster when the streamers unlocked them. They just weren't in the ESRB leak for whatever reason. Apparently that screen people thought you selected Miis from is for some sort of customization instead.

That being said, it now looks like someone has unlocked everyone and Miis were the only thing missing from that leak.
ILikeStrawberries
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Okay.

But.

Um.

Why is Dark Pit there.

Are his moves different

or his voice

or

anything.
Bluie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^ His final Smash is different.
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

He used the Dark Pit Staff instead of the three sacred treasures. It kind of functions like Zelda's smash move, with the main differences being how it looks, and the detail of it being more effective the further away he is from the target.

Other differences are more minor stuff that matter more if you're into competitive stuff. His regular jumps aren't as effective as Pit's, but he has a better Up B recovery. His side B has slightly different properties that make it launch people further and in a different angle. (Also saw him barrel through a bob-omb while using it and take no damage, but that may have been a glitch.) His arrows are faster but harder to control, etc.

And yes. His voice is different.

Also, I'm about 99% sure that Pittoo, Lucina, and Dr. Mario were all alt costumes that the developers tasked with building characters decided to give their own spots on the roster when they had a bit of time left, but not enough to make another unique character. (By which I mean, they stated Lucina was an alt costume for Marth that they decided last minute to make into a full character, and the other two are really freaking ideal as alts so I'd be shocked if they hadn't initially been conceived as such.)
ILikeStrawberries
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

SerpentTailedAngel wrote:He used the Dark Pit Staff instead of the three sacred treasures. It kind of functions like Zelda's smash move, with the main differences being how it looks, and the detail of it being more effective the further away he is from the target.

Other differences are more minor stuff that matter more if you're into competitive stuff. His regular jumps aren't as effective as Pit's, but he has a better Up B recovery. His side B has slightly different properties that make it launch people further and in a different angle. (Also saw him barrel through a bob-omb while using it and take no damage, but that may have been a glitch.) His arrows are faster but harder to control, etc.

And yes. His voice is different.

Also, I'm about 99% sure that Pittoo, Lucina, and Dr. Mario were all alt costumes that the developers tasked with building characters decided to give their own spots on the roster when they had a bit of time left, but not enough to make another unique character. (By which I mean, they stated Lucina was an alt costume for Marth that they decided last minute to make into a full character, and the other two are really freaking ideal as alts so I'd be shocked if they hadn't initially been conceived as such.)
Oh. Okay. I do like the competitive stuff, so that does matter to me. Thanks!

Also, Dr. Mario was a character in Melee. He's not "new" persay, but he'll probably also have slightly different stats.
SerpentTailedAngel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah. Going off the alt theory, I think the doc got picked as one of the ones to put on the roster because of his veteran status. I'm not sure about different stats between him and Mario, but their down B moves are different. Mario pushed people back with F.L.U.D.D. while Dr. Mario does a spin attack.
XxNanaxX
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Seems like the Ice Climbers got cut. I mained them. :(

Oh well, I was gonna main Mega Man anyways in this one.
Aurora
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Anyone got any opinions of the maiming of the circle pad on 3DSes after plying this game? Some of the pics look awful. I hope Nintendo plans to allow repairs.