Pokemon Black and White(Contains Spoilers)

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Owen_hmpro
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Seasons at Serebii.net

Or in short... Each season is 1 actual month long..so, since we got the game in March, we start the game in Autumn.

Spring
Jan, May, Sept

Summer
Feb, Jun, Oct

Autumn
Mar, Jul, Nov

Winter
Apr, Aug, Dec
Aurora
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Oh yeah!
Did you all know there's a specific way to transfer Celebi and the Legendary Dogs over to properly activate the events?
You need to go into the building on the left hand side of the street between Route 4 and Castelia and tell the scientisty guy Everyone Happy Simple Connection.
Then you go through Black/White's title menu, set it up and go into DS Download Play on a DS with D/P/Pl/HG/SS in.
Serebii explains it better.
Sorry if you guys already knew.
>>
HMaddict:)
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Aurora wrote:Oh yeah!
Did you all know there's a specific way to transfer Celebi and the Legendary Dogs over to properly activate the events?
You need to go into the building on the left hand side of the street between Route 4 and Castelia and tell the scientisty guy Everyone Happy Simple Connection.
Then you go through Black/White's title menu, set it up and go into DS Download Play on a DS with D/P/Pl/HG/SS in.
Serebii explains it better.
Sorry if you guys already knew.
>>
Do you have to have two separate DS's?
Owen_hmpro
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah. I havent done it yet, But Ive read about it. It uses the ds download and play option. You have to have D/P/Pt/HG/SS in 1 DS and B/W in the other
Darkfaerie101
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

How do you guys find Aldinos before the first gym? I could REALLY use some leveling! (My highest-leveled pokemon is Smugleaf, my Snivy, at level 12. Panpour and Lilipup are level 11, and Purrloin which I don't use is level 7.)
Owen_hmpro
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You just randomly come across shaking patches of grass. So just look for them while your running arond. I recommend just training in the regular grass, it is slow going, but occasionally when you find a shaking patch of grass you'll be able to find one.

Have you gone to the Dream Yard yet and got your monkey yet? Talk to the trainer with the dark hair near the gate and they will give you either Pansage/Panpour/Pansear. Depending on which starter you chose, they will give you the one thats weak to your starter. so you said you chose Snivy, you'll get Panpour, which helps alot because then you have to fight Chili in the 1st gym who has Pansear, which is fire.
haloharvestmoon
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I used the Relocator once. It's a lot easier than it sounds.

Working my way through Route 4.
Chaos_44
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I just got this game today after a little trip into San Fran and I've been playing it for... a couple hours. STUPID SHAKING GRASS THO. I've gotten lucky with it recently, but before, EVERY TIME I had a 'shaky' spot IT WAS IN THE WATER! So annoying.

Anyway, I just beat Lenora and I'm about to get playing again, but my team at the moment is:

Dewott level 20
Pansear level 20

I think I've decided for sure that I want to swap Pansear out for Victini once I get there.
Darkfaerie101
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Owen_hmpro wrote:You just randomly come across shaking patches of grass. So just look for them while your running arond. I recommend just training in the regular grass, it is slow going, but occasionally when you find a shaking patch of grass you'll be able to find one.

Have you gone to the Dream Yard yet and got your monkey yet? Talk to the trainer with the dark hair near the gate and they will give you either Pansage/Panpour/Pansear. Depending on which starter you chose, they will give you the one thats weak to your starter. so you said you chose Snivy, you'll get Panpour, which helps alot because then you have to fight Chili in the 1st gym who has Pansear, which is fire.
Darkfaerie101 wrote:Panpour and Lilipup are level 11, and Purrloin which I don't use is level 7.)
I already have the monkey. I just needed help training my pokemon. Thanks, btw!
HMSpider
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Just beat the third gym leader and am on route 4. Having a lot of fun so far, but I worry now about training, since it's becoming harder.

Team consists of:

Alicia: Snivy, female, level 25.
Nico: Lillipup, male, level 22.
Raine: Panpour, female, level 24.
Vivi: Victini, level 23.
Lily: Lilligant, female, level 17- really there just to use Cut.
Billy--
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Haa, I made it to the 6th gym now I think? I'm taking a break from gym battles and doing some hordcore training now, I dropped some of my Pokemon for new ones... Here's mah team.

---Pokemon Team---
Litwick female, 32

Ferroseed male, 33

Yamask male, 31

Solosis male, 31

Seismictoad male, 37
HMaddict:)
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Owen_hmpro wrote:Yeah. I havent done it yet, But Ive read about it. It uses the ds download and play option. You have to have D/P/Pt/HG/SS in 1 DS and B/W in the other
;O; booooo

I wish I still had my spare DS. v_v
Chaos_44
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just beat Burgh. Easiest battle so far, actually. Bianca called and wanted a battle. SHE'S SO ADORBS. Anyway, here's the team update:

Dewott 23
Petlil 23
Scraggy 23
Victini 22 (I still have Pansear, but he's in the PC. He's level 22 ironically, too. Haha.)

And then I also have a Patrat for Cut and traded another Petlil for a Cottonee.
pmaker4
Banned: Intent to do harm

Post  Posted:

Training seems so much harder in this game. D:
So, I'm stalling going to the third Gym because I'm underleveled (only one is over 20, and it ain't my starter). Which is WEIRD, because I spent an hour at the beginning get my LEVEL 2 catches up to level 10. What happened ahhhhh.... ;~;

TEAM:

Flameyo (Avatar hurrr) - Simisear - Level 19
KungFoo - Sawk - Level 21
Audino - Audino - Level 15
Chowder - Dewott - Level 18
Meow - Purrloin - Level 15
Sewaddle - Sewaddle - Level 16

Jesussssss, I hate level grinding so hard.
Danny lover
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

I'm still wondering if I should get this game or not. Is it better or worse than the previous Pokemon Games?