Animal Crossing: New Horizons~

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.

How are you liking the game so far?

You may select 1 option

View results

Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I can send you money if you want Kikki.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

That's really sweet, Shan, but no worries. :) It'll take me a while because I'm sick of fishing and bug hunting,and the season isn't very good for that, anyway, with the 5 best fish available now being VERY rare, and everything else worth 5,000 at best and the majority under 1,000. And it'll be even worse in November. Bugs are an even worse money maker right now, too, though I could go find or make a tarantula island again now that they're back in season, and wait for Flick to make the most of it. But as much as I can (sometimes it just takes way too much time) I get each of my 4 characters to get the money rock and the golden money hole each day. It's gradual, but I'm not in a hurry.

Oh, but btw, I have 3 genuine paintings sitting around. Jolly, perfect, and scary. Do you want them? I know you have a bit of extra trouble collecting art.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Sure. Send them whenever

Edit:

My scenery is done.
And Raymond is happy sitting on my moon chair lol
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

oooh that looks real nice Shan!!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Raymond looks like he's thinking of killing you, Shan. :) That, or he's wary of you in your witchy costume.

Looks like we can have a nice Gothy dinner (or candy?) party at your place. :)
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I see Raymond is eating the special of the day, Moon's Over My Sammy. :lol:
Spoiler:
Sammy is a slang term for sandwich, and Moons Over My Hammy is a Denny's special.
Now I ruined the joke properly by explaining it!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

A pun of a pun, lol, since Moons Over My Hammi is a take on Moon Over Miami (1941 movie.)

I mailed Arcy the two box sofa pieces...white and black, I think. And Shan, your two other paintings, scary and perfect.

I'm confused. I complained to Isabelle about Raymond's clothing yesterday, and she forced him out of his horrible astro dress and back into his default three-piece suit. But today he's wearing the astro dress again! I thought complaining got RID of any gross clothing options they had picked up so that they wouldn't wear them again! I have to complain every time he wears that ugly get-up? If you complain about a resident's clothing, it should remove the item he's wearing at the time permanently from his repetoire, imo. He wears it every day, so I'm gonna have to complain a LOT, I forsee. :mrgreen:

I even told him when he first tried it on and he asked my opinion of it that it didn't look good. I thought that was supposed to reduce how much they'd wear it, but he won't stop wearing that ghastly dress! It makes him look like a refugee from The Jetsons.

Well, I got my pumpkin carriage, though :) This picture reeeeeeally makes me wish we could hang things on cliffs, though! At least garlands...

And Zephyr's house is now one room bigger. Time to start on the next half million to get that fourth room, so it'll fit just right into the space, as I initially envisioned it. I have to load him up into the game today and get him to move his mailbox over so I can fit jones' hyacinth lamps on each side of the entrance. Mistrelle already has hers in place. May as well go do that now, since Zay already got the money rock and the money tree for today, and the only guest is KK.
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Lol thanks guys!
Pachi
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Found my final fossil!! I don't have to inspect every corner of my island anymore!
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I got a Tree's Bounty lamp DIY, WOOT! And Redd is in my town for a second week in a row, which is rare...though he didn't bring a single new authentic piece...he brings Girl with the Pearl Earring almost EVERY TIME he comes; I really hate seeing that painting again and again, ugh. (I think it is the 'wistful' painting.)

I'll re-roll him tomorrow. I will always re-roll Redd to ensure I get one new piece out of him every time. Be prepared to get very dizzy if you don't cough up the goods quickly, you fox bugger!

My head feels full of cement (it doesn't hurt, just...brain fog?). I really don't actually want to play today. I just want to sleep. Gonna get my money rock and my money tree and mail a few more things and then I'm done for today, unless the cement-head feeling goes away this evening.
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm still dealing with a crashing issue that happens occasionally when the auto-save engages. Likely to be a memory leak problem as the current resolution is to reset my console every couple of days. I really hope they release a patch that fixes this issue though, it just isn't fun. It happened last night right after I sent Shan one item and was going to send a second item - I just hope both of those fireplaces arrived. :(
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

^
They did thank you!
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I'm scared. My game data was corrupt. That's why I was crashing. I own digital, the entire game got deleted from my hardware from checking for the corrupt data... and now I have to download it (and all the updates) again. I have no idea what this is going to do to my save. Fingers crossed.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Omg, and you've got 1000+ hours in that game. I sure hope your save data is okay, Arcy! It must be painful waiting for all of that to download, to be able to check. :(
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Game downloaded to the latest version so I didn't have to patch, Melody seems okay! It saved when I was doing my morning chores and let me continue at that point. I'm going to continue to play and hope that fixed it.