Nature Sprites vs Harvest Sprites

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Which name do you prefer?
Kross lover/fan
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I grew up with them always being Harvest Sprites so I prefer that. I don’t mind Nature Sprites but it doesn’t sound as catchy imo.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't have a strong preference, but I do like Nature Sprites a little better. Harvest Sprites sounds too limited, to me...like they only have anything to do with the harvest, but at no other point. But that's just my odd little hang-up.
Mikodesu
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Ironically, I think the limitation of calling them Harvest Sprites is what makes me prefer the name to Nature Sprites (nostalgia aside). The name Nature Sprite is super generic - not bad, just generic. There's very little indication of what a "Nature Sprite" is, of what its purpose is. Heck, a Harvest Sprite could be a type of Nature Sprite.

If the name Harvest Sprite can't be used due to some trademark issue...I'd prefer something different to either.