Looks like HM:ToT can still teach me new things!

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.

Did you know about this awesome timesaver before now?

You may select 1 option

View results

Rissa
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I can't believe I hadn't known about this trick until recently when I've had Tree of Tranquility since its release date! It's such a time saver when you're at Mt. Gelato and want to get back without going back to the rainbow! I'm saving a lot of time with this info and getting more done in my day because of it.

What didn't I know?

I didn't know there was a shortcut back to the Ocean Plot through part of the mother tree's roots once you smash the boulder while inside the Mt. Gelato area. After smashing the boulder you can travel to Mt. Gelato without having to go to Maple Lake District and taking the rainbow. How did I not know this? I've read so many guides but none of them ever mentioned this. Is it a lesser known easter egg or something? Either way, if you guys are able to use this shortcut if you're learning about it now from me, or if you know every neat shortcut in the game, have fun gaming! :heart:
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I just found out about this today as well on my own retro play through, I remember seeing the rock on the Mountain Plot side ages and ages ago, but I'd forgotten about it until I was randomly running around Mt. Gelato with a Hammer. I was like, "Wow, does this lead to a beach or something?", so I tried to smash it with my newly level 4 Hammer skill and it worked! I was very surprised and happy.
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

When I played I actually broke the rock before completing the rainbow recipe for Mt. Gelato. Such an amazing game. I wish I could completely wipe it from my memory and go back and play it again for the first time.
TrashKazoo
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The Wii instalments were truly remarkable... I almost hope they decide to remake those for the Switch eventually. Or whatever comes after the Switch.

Story of Seasons: Tree of Tranquility & Story of Seasons: Animal Parade anyone? It'd be awesome to have them both remade and sold as a bundle.