AWL:SE Lumina's son and daughters

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi there! I've been curious about this for a while. I've seen guides talk about the personalities of the kids in AWL. Even some for AnWL, but I've never seen info about Lumina's son. What is his personality like? How is he different from the other possible sons?

Same with daughters. Are they an exact copy of the son? For example: is Muffy's daughter exactly like her son or is her personality slightly different?

I haven't been able to find much info or YouTube playthroughs of this.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

If I am remembering correctly, I believe that the daughters have the same personalities as the respective sons. The main difference is that the daughter all share the same appearance (as they were only added in the HM:AWL SE), while the sons all look different from each other. After looking around, it appears that that daughters have different interests than their male counterparts, but otherwise act the same. The following quote is from https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/22009/ ... -problems/ .
Emporyus wrote:[Context: the OP, Wolfdoggirl121, asked "4. Do the daughters of Lumina, Muffy, Celia, and Nami have different personallities? And if they do what are they?"]
4. Yes, they have different personalities. Depending on how you influence them, they may turn out differently. Daughters have no set interest in anything so they're easier to influence than sons, but generally both share the same interest for each wife.
The only thing I recall about Lumina's son is that he likes music. The Harvest Moon Wiki has more information on him, and I recommend checking it out. It has practically nothing about the daughters, however.
white66
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

From what I've head Lumina's son is sensitive, rebellious, and creative. He's supposedly the child who is least likely to take over the farm.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Very interesting! I'm surprised Lumina's son is rebellious! Since Lumina seems sweet and non-rebellious.