In HM 64, how to get the salesman to show up the 2nd time?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
BlueFalcon29
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So I'm working on recording all the cutscenes in Harvest Moon 64. This is one of the few ones I have left, but I can't seem to trigger it. He shows up once to try to sell you chicken feed (I was able to get that one), and again to sell you nectar seeds. One of the guides that I saw that has all the requirements for all the events in this game says that I need to have 4 cows or more, it must be before 3:00pm, and you must enter your farm screen. I did all of that, but I'm still not able to trigger this scene. Am I missing a requirement? I was able to get it during my regular playthrough. Thanks for any help!
Dragoonwing
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Granted this is months late, but far as I could tell there's really no way to 'trigger' him showing up. In all the years I played it was just something that'd eventually happen within the first two years.