Does nintendo e-shop sell HM and SoS games?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I learned how to connect my wi-fi to my switch lite, and used nintendo's e-shop to download a game.

Now that I'm on a retorical roll, does the nintendo e-shop sell Harvest moon game or Story of Seasons games, for the ninento switch or the 3DS?
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Yes to both, unless they suddenly changed it. The 3ds eShop has the 3ds Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons games, as well as the vc of the GBC Harvest Moon games. The Switch eShop has Natsume's Harvest Moon games that are on Switch and SoS FOMT. They both have Rune Factory 4, depending on which version you want.
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Would 3DS games from Nintendo's e-shop be able to be downloaded on Nintendo Switch, and played?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No, you can't play 3DS games on Switch, even from the digital shop, they aren't compatible. Be neat if they were, though.