Animal Parade: is it widescreen?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
OuchIfNo
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Probably the most disappointing technical aspect of any recent HM (even considering the many glitches) for me was not only, though first and foremost, the lack of real widescreen support, but also the lack of side-bar widescreen support in ToT (meaning I'd have to change my T.V.'s setting each time I played ToT if I wanted to avoid a « Harvest Goddess »-awful stretched image); the latter setting of which is extremely easy to implement and shows unbelievable laziness on the developer's part.
My question: Does AP support real widescreen, and if not, does it support sidebar widescreen.
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

I don't believe it is wide-screen specific at all, and is just 4:3.
OuchIfNo
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

So no automatic sidebars even? :( I mean I'll still be getting the game, but that's a total shovelware design move. Out of like my 15 or so Wii games, ToT and AP will be the only two without even sidebar widescreen support.
Also, as you're admin here, I'd like to thank you for allowing guest posting/topic creating. I really despise creating accounts just to ask a few questions that I can't really find a good answer for from other places. I wish more places did that, I mean how hard is it to IP ban a trouble-anon?
maybird971
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

dont think so