How Many In-Game Years?

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

How many in game years would it take to have everything 100% completion, in Pioneers Of Olive Town or any Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon games?
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon Kid wrote:How many in game years would it take to have everything 100% completion, in Pioneers Of Olive Town or any Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon games?
I'll let you know when I find out! Seriously, I still haven't 100-percented any of these games, unless you count the ones that have a finite play time. I think I have nine in-game years in Tree of Tranquility and still haven't reached 100 percent in that one. Settle in, pour yourself a tasty beverage, and live the life.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Burning Spear wrote:
Harvest Moon Kid wrote:How many in game years would it take to have everything 100% completion, in Pioneers Of Olive Town or any Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon games?
I'll let you know when I find out! Seriously, I still haven't 100-percented any of these games, unless you count the ones that have a finite play time. I think I have nine in-game years in Tree of Tranquility and still haven't reached 100 percent in that one. Settle in, pour yourself a tasty beverage, and live the life.
Dang! Nine years that a lot of hours.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Normally, 100% speedruns of this stuff exist online somewhere, but not for HM/SoS. The closest I found was a 98% speedrun category for HM:BtN on https://www.speedrun.com/hmbtn/full_game. If RNG likes you, the game can be 98% completed in under 8 hours and just under 4 in-game years. The other, not so perfect runs took closer to 13 hours.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

PaleSunflower wrote:Normally, 100% speedruns of this stuff exist online somewhere, but not for HM/SoS. The closest I found was a 98% speedrun category for HM:BtN on https://www.speedrun.com/hmbtn/full_game. If RNG likes you, the game can be 98% completed in under 8 hours and just under 4 in-game years. The other, not so perfect runs took closer to 13 hours.
Thanks, for info. :)