Tree of Tranquility Game Guide

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Religioux
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I want to upgrade my rucksack to level three, which my guide says requires two good flax yarn, two good wool yarn, and two good silk yarn. So eventually I've gotten the following list - two perfect flax yarn, one good wool yarn and one perfect wool yarn, and two good silk yarn.

I figured that, just like with the rainbow recipes, it wouldn't matter if the item was at a higher grade than required. (For instance, Darren's recipe calls for Good Herb Fish, but you can make Shining Herb Fish and it'll still work). But then I go to the Tailor Shop, with all of the rucksack ingredients in my inventory, and Shelly still tells me I haven't gotten all the required items. « What The Eggplant »? *confused*
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

for the rucksack, you have to have the exact ingredients :: http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.p ... 2#p2818210

it's not like the rainbow ingredients where it's a minimum requirement.
Religioux
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Well. :shifty: I think Shelly is just a tad too picky! Ah, well. I suppose for once I'll have to hope for LESS upgraded products. Strange. :)
Davidkun
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I got all the villager « Puppy Doodoo »...

Tailor Shop (Shelly, Candace, Luna)
Newcomers have come to the island. They opened a tailor shop.
Meet Shelly and Luna inside the Tailor Shop from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.*

* If you get them on Summer 1st, you can't meet Shelly and Luna until Summer 2nd because it's closed on Summer 1st.

Meet Candace as you walk outside and begin to walk away from the front door of the shop at any time of the day. For this you can walk up to the door, then turn around and you'll meet Candace.

Calvin
A new comer has come to the island. He's an adventurer! Look for him deep in Ganache Mine!
Go to Ganache Mine:Floor 10 at any time to meet Calvin.

Chase
A new comer has come to the island. Check the Sundae Inn.
Go to Sundae Inn 9AM to 5PM or 6PM to 12AM to meet Chase.

Phoebe
A newcomer has come to the island. Check Ganache Mine!
Enter Ganache Mine at anyime to Phoebe.

Julius
A newcomer has come to the island. Check Ramsey the Blacksmith's.
Exit Ramsey the Blacksmith's and walk towards Dale's Carpentry from 8AM to 5PM to meet Julius.

Taylor
A newcomer has come to the island. He runs a handy store!
Exit your house on a sunny day, he may not always come at 6AM. (Thanks, LilithLilith for this correction) Use the phone to buy seeds from him.

Gray
A newcomer has come to the island. Check Brownie Ranch!
WALK to Brownie Ranch Barn/Coop area to meet Gray.

Perry
A newcomer has come to the island. Check Meringue Clinic!
Walk into Meringue Clinic from 9AM to 5PM. You'll meet Perry.

Paolo
A newcomer has come to the island. Check On The Hook.
Walk into On The Hook from 6AM to 10PM and you'll be introduced to the last incoming resident, Paolo.
Last edited by Davidkun on Feb 11, 2009 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Spicy Lily
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Um, I having trouble catching a tuna and woodfish (I'm catching both beforehand, so I save time and don't kill myself trying to do it later >_>)

So, I'm on Gull island (2) and no Tuna. Am I in the wrong location? Or do I need to upgrade my rod? Thank you in advance~

Also, how long do you have to wait for rival children to be born and grow?
Does anyone have a picture of Matt? Or can direct me to somewhere where I might find pictures of the rival children?
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Super Spicy Lily wrote:Um, I having trouble catching a tuna and woodfish (I'm catching both beforehand, so I save time and don't kill myself trying to do it later >_>)

So, I'm on Gull island (2) and no Tuna. Am I in the wrong location? Or do I need to upgrade my rod? Thank you in advance~

Also, how long do you have to wait for rival children to be born and grow?
Does anyone have a picture of Matt? Or can direct me to somewhere where I might find pictures of the rival children?
the tuna can be caught on east gull island- the gull island with the beaches and penguin- and off of the waffle town ocean. You may also require a level 3 rod. You also can't catch it in summer.

rival children are born three seasons after the couple has married and grows up one season after that.

I don't have any pictures of the rival children for this game, sorry.
Davidkun
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Are you sure you don't need to earn 2000G after earning the first 1000G to get Hamilton to come the second time? In my new female file AND my brother's file we both earned 3000G total before he would come again. He did come the first time at 1000G.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i'm fairly positive it was a 2000 total. part-time jobs don't count and it has to be a sunny day. did that mess up your total?
Davidkun
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:i'm fairly positive it was a 2000 total. part-time jobs don't count and it has to be a sunny day. did that mess up your total?
Do part-time job earnings show up on the income screen? :S
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Davidkun wrote:
LilithLilith wrote:i'm fairly positive it was a 2000 total. part-time jobs don't count and it has to be a sunny day. did that mess up your total?
errrrr... they may under "other", but I'm not exactly sure. wait, that wouldn't make sense, no it wouldn't.

I checked a few other sources and my own notes and you do have to have at least 2000 in shipped items.

but the second house upgrade costs 3000, so if you earned that money from shipping items, you would satisfy the earning requirement as you did the house upgrade.
Davidkun
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:
Davidkun wrote:
errrrr... they may under "other", but I'm not exactly sure. wait, that wouldn't make sense, no it wouldn't.

I checked a few other sources and my own notes and you do have to have at least 2000 in shipped items.

but the second house upgrade costs 3000, so if you earned that money from shipping items, you would satisfy the earning requirement as you did the house upgrade.
I wonder if it restarts the counter to 1000G after the first visit...

Example: You ship 900G one day. The next day you ship like 800G (total: 1700G) which would fulfill the first visit requirement. Then it resets so you have to earn another 1000G rather than just shipping another 300G for the second visit.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Davidkun wrote:I wonder if it restarts the counter to 1000G after the first visit...

Example: You ship 900G one day. The next day you ship like 800G (total: 1700G) which would fulfill the first visit requirement. Then it resets so you have to earn another 1000G rather than just shipping another 300G for the second visit.
no, it doesn't use a counter, just looks at totals.
Davidkun
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:
Davidkun wrote:I wonder if it restarts the counter to 1000G after the first visit...

no, it doesn't use a counter, just looks at totals.
Then I don't know. :P Doesn't matter anyhow, maybe it's just me.

By the way, did you see my post with all the dialogue when "newcomers" arrive? I also gave times you can meet them and stuff.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

updated the villager intro info.
Davidkun wrote:
Taylor
Enter Souffle Farm 7AM to 5PM to meet Taylor. The next day he will come to your house. Use the phone to buy seeds from him.

I don't remember meeting him at Souffle Farm-
Davidkun
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:updated the villager intro info.
Davidkun wrote:
Taylor
Enter Souffle Farm 7AM to 5PM to meet Taylor. The next day he will come to your house. Use the phone to buy seeds from him.

I don't remember meeting him at Souffle Farm-
Are you sure? O_o Otherwise he may just come to your door. I did his off the top of my head. :X

Edit: Yeeeaaah, he just comes to your door and introduces himself... *edits post*
Last edited by Davidkun on Feb 11, 2009 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.