Tree of Tranquility Game Guide

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
HMSS_lover
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:things I would like to include:

- where and when to find the new villagers
- loved items for the bachelors
- more about children/pregnancy/marriage

any other suggestions?
I can probably do a little tracking... xD I can start with Renee.

Renee:
6:00AM to 7:00AM - Brownie Ranch House
7:00AM to 8:00AM - Brownie Ranch District
8:00AM to 11:00PM - Brownie Ranch Barn
11:00AM to 1:00PM - Brownie Ranch Coop
1:00PM to 4:00PM - Brownie Ranch Barn
4:00PM to 5:00PM - Brownie Ranch District
5:00PM to 6:00AM - Brown Ranch House

Gill:
6:00AM to 6:30AM - Hamilton's house
6:30AM to 7:30AM - Waffle Town
7:30AM to 8:30AM - Waffle Square Area
8:30AM to 7:30PM - Town Hall
7:30PM to 8:30PM - Waffle Square Area
8:30PM to 9:30PM - Waffle Town
9:30PM to 6:00AM - Hamilton's house

I'll get more later.
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

HMSS_lover wrote:
LilithLilith wrote:things I would like to include:

- where and when to find the new villagers
- loved items for the bachelors
- more about children/pregnancy/marriage

any other suggestions?
I can probably do a little tracking... xD I can start with Renee.

6:00AM to 7:00AM - Brownie Ranch House
7:00AM to 8:00AM - Brownie Ranch District
8:00AM to 11:00PM - Brownie Ranch Barn
11:00AM to 1:00PM - Brownie Ranch Coop
1:00PM to 4:00PM - Brownie Ranch Barn
4:00PM to 5:00PM - Brownie Ranch District
5:00PM to 6:00AM - Brown Ranch House

Let me check these times again though. xD
mm I have just one question. You don't need to have that info on this topic, you can just open your menu/go to releationships/click renee/track renee.

And that way you don't have to know her routine because in your display/screen you will see the perosn you tracked it will say::

Renee: Brownie Ranch District.

-------------------------------
EDIT!:: well I would just change the person I was tracking if I wanted someone else, But I see where you are going, the only person I've needed to track down is Hamilton and its for the Seed Of Hope, but I found out that on the days that he doesn't go to the bar he will exit his house after you have the key! Its right before he closes the church I think.
Last edited by esteban.S on Feb 09, 2009 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HMSS_lover
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Yeah, but it'd be nice just to have the times just incase you want to see them later or if you're tracking someone else.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

oh, and actually- I mean where to find the introduction scenes for the villagers who came to the island.

sometimes it's hard to know where (and especially WHEN) to find Julius or Gray or Taylor. Those questions come up quite frequently. I would also like to have the little bloops that come up notifying you that someone new is at the island.

esteban.S, I was thinking about the Kathy thing a little more and I think I understand your concern a bit better. Since Kathy's horse race is a heart event and you can't trigger heart events after you are married, you're worried that you won't be able to trigger it. (correct me if I understand you wrong.)

I know in my girl character game, I couldn't get the request events for the boys to activate. But the girls' request events are probably a different story since they are crucial to the storyline and not romantic at the core. I know you can activate and complete Renee and Selena's after marriage (and when you're a girl), so I would imagine that it would be the same with Kathy, since she has a mini-game. I wouldn't expect you to be able to complete luna or Candace's after marriage, however.

but even if you are not able to initiate her request event (which I think you can!), it should not stop you from getting 5 hearts with her.
HMSS_lover
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

OH! The new villagers! I didn't see the new part. Sorry. ^^;;
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:oh, and actually- I mean where to find the introduction scenes for the villagers who came to the island.

sometimes it's hard to know where (and especially WHEN) to find Julius or Gray or Taylor. Those questions come up quite frequently. I would also like to have the little bloops that come up notifying you that someone new is at the island.

esteban.S, I was thinking about the Kathy thing a little more and I think I understand your concern a bit better. Since Kathy's horse race is a heart event and you can't trigger heart events after you are married, you're worried that you won't be able to trigger it. (correct me if I understand you wrong.)

I know in my girl character game, I couldn't get the request events for the boys to activate. But the girls' request events are probably a different story since they are crucial to the storyline and not romantic at the core. I know you can activate and complete Renee and Selena's after marriage (and when you're a girl), so I would imagine that it would be the same with Kathy, since she has a mini-game. I wouldn't expect you to be able to complete luna or Candace's after marriage, however.

but even if you are not able to initiate her request event (which I think you can!), it should not stop you from getting 5 hearts with her.

For the new villagers::

Julius:: where you meet owen( to the right side of the Metal Smith Shop, or whre theres a bunch of rock:p) around 10:00am on a Sunny day.

Gray:: Brownie Ranch District, Barn/Coop area, around 10:00am Sunny day.

Taylor:: Souffle Farm, In the room where you stayed in the beginning of the game, 10:00am Sunny day.

I think these are about accurate, although, the times may differ, I don't know. Either way this should help at least a bit.

It must be a Sunny Day I think, no festival days and the store/shop has to be open.
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

no worries! I forget to read all the time! :lol:

(just ask madiechan, I think I pulled something like this three times this week!!) :D

I don't see the listing as being as outrageously useful as it is in other games since we have the stalker cam in this one. Even if you were to track all of the people, it would only change with marriages, on off-days, and on rainy days (both normal and off-days) and that seems like an incredible amount of work for something that the game has pre-installed. There are other things we have left to figure out :D

edit: I'll add those as soon as I get my head put back on straight. I have a mountain of work to do tonight and I want to be able to do it right. But if I forget in the next few days, do remind me! :)
HMSS_lover
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Do you have to meet Taylor at Souffle Farm? I thought he came to your door and told you he was selling seeds. O_o
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

HMSS_lover wrote:Do you have to meet Taylor at Souffle Farm? I thought he came to your door and told you he was selling seeds. O_o
yes. that's where you meet him.
Davidkun
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Good news:
I was able to complete the first rainbow on the Spring Flea Market day and now everyone will be moving in. Did you say you wanted the little text that appears on the 1st/15th saying someone new moved in?
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

yes! that would be great!

and what time you found them., especially for julius and taylor. those seem to be the ones people have trouble with.
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

LilithLilith wrote:yes! that would be great!

and what time you found them., especially for julius and taylor. those seem to be the ones people have trouble with.
lol, I just know that julius says something like ::
Do you like fashion? Do you like my style?
or something along those lines:p
Lily<3
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't want the SCRIPT of the introduction, but the letter or popup that you get on the 1st and 15th.
esteban.S
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

what do you mean the popup? you mean the new person in town thing?
ok.
Julius:: A new comer has come to town, Check him out by the metal smith shop.
Davidkun
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Tailor Shop (Candace, Shelly, Luna):
Newcomers have come to the island. They opened a tailor shop.

Meet Shelly and Luna inside the Tailor Shop from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.*

* If you get them on Summer 1st, you can't meet Shelly and Luna until Summer 2nd because it's closed on Summer 1st.

Meet Candace as you walk outside and begin to walk away from the front door of the shop at any time of the day. For this you can walk up to the door, then turn around and you'll meet Candace.