Tree of Tranquility Game Guide

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
veggiespork
Spinich Bodyguard
Spinich Bodyguard

Post  Posted:

Ah, ok, thanks. Yeah, um, I was wondering about weeds, because they were all growing at different paces and are surrounded by them. Weeding should do the trick! :)

And now I have another question. I walked into Ganache Mine and activated the first rival scene with Phoebe and Calvin, but uh, I have 9 hearts with Calvin? Can they still be activated even if you have more than three hearts with a bachelor/ette? I read once that if you get the bachelor/ette to more than three hearts, then they won't be activated, but um, apparently not...? This hasn't ever happened to me before, but I guess it's because I hardly ever talk to Candace or Phoebe or Renee - I married the rest of them.
Gwenefar
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You don't want Phoebe and Calvin to marry? >.>;

Anyway, I suppose you can still activate the event, even if you have more hearts than needed for it.
Shining-Star
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Rival events in this game are different. You activate them you must befriend your rival. The first rival event is activated when your rival has 2 hearts at most. And the other/last rival event is activated when your rival has three hearts at most. The number of hearts the bachelor/ette has is irrelevant. If theire rival has 2 or 3 hearts, they acctivate.

The solution? Don't befriend the rivals if you don't want to see their events.
IJuggler
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Why do my crops disappear suddenly? I'm on Day 3 of Fall, at the moment, and I'm missing between five to ten of my eggplants that I planted on day one, as well as twelve of the chrysanthemums. Does it have anything to do with the storm that was on day 2? I checked all my crops then, and they were all still there.

I had the same problem in Summer, as well; I was missing 1/5 of my cocoa plants by the end of the season. I've been watering them on sunny/cloudy days, and cutting all the weeds in my fields as well. I'm completely confused.
Shining-Star
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It's the storm's fault. On the day of the storm your crops are fine but the day after crops can get blown away. Which is what your experiencing now.

I feel your pain to be honest.
Tripple
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

Yepper, your crops are getting blown away by the storm. It stinks and it's not really fair, honestly, it's a little aggrivating. But, I wish you good luck! I hate storms so much because they're annoying. XD
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi

Jin and Anissa got married and had a kid but called it Val

On all the walkthroughs his name is Van

Is this a glitch in my game :?:
Tripple
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

I don't know if it's a glitch, but I'm not an expert on the Rival catagory in general, but is the kid a girl? That may be why, but if they always have a boy or something, I don't know really what to tell you. I may be wrong and correct me if I am, but my thoughts are that it might be a girl and that might be the reason the kid is named "Val" because Val sounds like a girl's name. But maybe it is a glitch, I don't really know to be completely honest.
Kranowiec
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I love TOT >w<
Is it taking anyone else FOREVER to give Chase all the food?
What counts as food for him?
Princess-of-Dragons
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

^Pretty much anything that is not a drink. (which means no mixer) And you can make the same food multiple times.
HollieDonaldson
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Kranowiec wrote:I love TOT >w<
Is it taking anyone else FOREVER to give Chase all the food?
What counts as food for him?
Drinks and grilled fish-food doesn't work. I tried! T_T
Eventually I tried herb fish one you do for the first rainbow. One fish and one herb and it was easy. It should work.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

thanks this helped a lot
HollieDonaldson
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:Hi

Jin and Anissa got married and had a kid but called it Val

On all the walkthroughs his name is Van

Is this a glitch in my game :?:
I found that... strangest part was for the first 3 days that he was a grown kid, his name was "Van", then miraculously, it changed to "Val", that or I was too sleepy? It is strange though, because I'm sure Anissa introduced her bundle of joy as Van... :?:
_Izanagi_
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

weird :shock:
HollieDonaldson
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

_Izanagi_ wrote:weird :shock:
Very... :roll:

I might check if it does it again on my new file...?
Make sure I'm not crazy. :P