Popuri Heart Help

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town for Gameboy Advance. [ Game Guide ]
DiamondTheHedgehog
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

So, I want to get married to Popuri. I did the black heart event as I'm supposed to: Walk out of the Blacksmith Shop, stop Popuri's escaped chicken, and tell Popuri I love chickens. However, her heart is still Black. How do I make her heart purple?
Celestrian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Keep talking to her and give her gifts that she likes.
Soapylion
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

By giving the right answer in heart events you increase her affection towards you, but it won't necessarily be enough to change her heart colour. It's all dependant on 'love points' that are generally invisible, but once you reach a certain number the heart colour will change. So yeah just keep talking to her and giving her gifts she likes! You can check the fogu guide for her favourite gifts, but I seem to remember her liking eggs, chocolate, and weeds??
Anna_Lynn
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Popuri extremely loves omelettes the most, specifically omelette rice if I remember correctly. Once you're able to buy a kitchen, all you need is a frying pan, egg, milk, oil, and rice balls. The oil and rice can be purchased fairly cheap from the Supermarket, and you only need a single cow and chicken for the egg and milk.

If you're not able to cook, some of Popuri's loved gifts can be found very easily. She loves apples (from your farm's tree in Autumn), strawberries, eggs (any size), jewelry (horse race prizes), diamonds, pink diamonds, and chocolate. Obviously the chocolate and eggs are the cheapest and fastest to acquire for her, with the apples being free by Autumn as they drop daily from your farm's tree. And yeah, I think she does like weeds, along with toy flowers, pinkcat flowers, bread, flour, pineapples, and most farm products like yarn, milk, mayonnaise, etc.

She hates most vegetables, minerals, most gems (except ruby, topaz, emerald, and amethyst, which she actually likes), colored herbs, rare items from fishing, trash like boots and cans, lumber, branches, stone, fodder, chicken/bird feed, and medicine.

Never give her wine from Aja's Winery, it's her absolute least favorite thing to receive. You'll lose a ton of friendship if you do give it to her.
ThatGirlRena
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

She is one of the only characters in history to like Weeds as a gift, so if you're low on cash, chuck her those.