Which seasonal garden should I unlock first?

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
queen_b
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Hi everyone! I am close to 100 sprites, and since I have the stamina and field level upgrades, I want one of the season gardens. Which is the best one to get first? Thank you! :heart:
MADHATTER
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i personally always go with the field of the season i am currently in so i can stock up on tree seedlings to start getting level 6 star produce to make into seeds but if you're not into that go with whichever season provides the thing that you use or sell most

if you're still early in the game and hurting for funds, redmaple + endless green peppers are good
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Thank you so much! I'm lacking in Spring seeds so I think I'll go for petalwind
Rancherita
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

I went with the one for the season I had just finished at the time since I had leftover seeds, but it is worth noting that Summer has the most kinds of trees, so might be worth it for low effort profit and raising the orcharding skill, if that's something you're into.