PoOT Q&A

Poot Poot Poot! A mainline Bokumono game set in a resort town that wants to be more resort-y. Available for Nintendo Switch, Steam/PC, and Ps4/5. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2021. NA = Mar 2021. EU = Mar 2021.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Is the Sprite Village not the place that you go just by talking to the little dude directly beside your house?
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Is the Sprite Village not the place that you go just by talking to the little dude directly beside your house?
It is. Though I hardly think of going there. The seasonal gardens and the other places to collect wood/grass/ores sure but the village is useless to me I don’t make use of it.
Burning Spear
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

Haven't all these changes made the game sooooo much better? Maybe Three Rings and Marvelous should take a shot at the Super Mario franchise!
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Cherubae wrote:Shan is correct. They don't die and you can't sell them for money. To remove an animal from your farm, you have to talk to Boss Sprite and ask him to take the animal from you. It's another way the game has been dumbed-down in difficulty.
It seems to be a permanent change then. That sucks. Now they can’t even be sold? What sort of change is that?
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

When the main farmer's child arrives, does the baby get their own crib to lie in? Or do they just lay about in one of the beds?
Autumn_Song
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Briarwyn wrote:When the main farmer's child arrives, does the baby get their own crib to lie in? Or do they just lay about in one of the beds?
The baby gets its own bed to lie on. Not a crib.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

How do I get the (+) byproducts?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just by chance, as far as I can tell. If you always take care of them every day, they seem to have a chance of producing it. I've gotten a few special-high-quality products from all of my animals at some point, though it's rare, and it wasn't anything special that I did. I think some personality types have a higher chance of giving them than others, but I haven't actually paid any attention to animals in this game, except that I harvest, pet, feed and brush them every day, and put them out to pasture any time the weather allows. (Though brushing is not an option every day.)

I think...maybe Deluxe Fodder increases the likelihood of + products? Not sure, though! The higher the animal's stats (friendship and happiness, basically) the better the chance, I think.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Just by chance, as far as I can tell. If you always take care of them every day, they seem to have a chance of producing it. I've gotten a few special-high-quality products from all of my animals at some point, though it's rare, and it wasn't anything special that I did. I think some personality types have a higher chance of giving them than others, but I haven't actually paid any attention to animals in this game, except that I harvest, pet, feed and brush them every day, and put them out to pasture any time the weather allows. (Though brushing is not an option every day.)

I think...maybe Deluxe Fodder increases the likelihood of + products? Not sure, though! The higher the animal's stats (friendship and happiness, basically) the better the chance, I think.
Thank you. :)
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

If the player decides to date either Damon, Bridget, Jack, Emilio, Blaire, Lingh, Laura, or Ralph, would the main farmer get any privilages from their in-laws?
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

How do you get Honey from the Beehives. Is it by putting flowers right next to the Beehive or do you just leave the Beehives alone? I really don’t know and is Honey a excellent money source?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Put a flower in the beehive. What type of flower you put in will influence what type of honey or honey product (like honeycomb or royal jelly) you get out of it. I don't know what the profit levels are, but you can Google it...there's always info to be found across the internet :) Plain honey is definitely the least profitable, though. I think, from least to most profitable, it's honey, comb honey, worker jelly and royal jelly.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:Put a flower in the beehive. What type of flower you put in will influence what type of honey or honey product (like honeycomb or royal jelly) you get out of it. I don't know what the profit levels are, but you can Google it...there's always info to be found across the internet :) Plain honey is definitely the least profitable, though. I think, from least to most profitable, it's honey, comb honey, worker jelly and royal jelly.
Thank you, for the help. :)
Shan O 123
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Briarwyn wrote:If the player decides to date either Damon, Bridget, Jack, Emilio, Blaire, Lingh, Laura, or Ralph, would the main farmer get any privilages from their in-laws?
No there’s no special bonuses at all.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

I have a question about the game itself, is there a trading online for Pioneers Of Olive Town? Or is that a no, I just want to be sure because I obviously don’t have any clue.