All times are UTC - 8 hours

RodCopper Fishin
  Post subject: New Patch
Post Posted: Sep 06, 2021 7:28 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Hey guys, I just saw that there is a new patch coming:

https://community.natsume.com/?p=723&fb ... 1e-mKJlbMo

Just thought it was useful information to put here!

nvrl8dispatch
  Post subject: Re: New Patch
Post Posted: Sep 07, 2021 7:51 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I've been getting 3 seeds at each wisp and seeds are 50g a piece in each store now!

Mikodesu
Post Posted: Sep 07, 2021 8:07 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

That's awesome. :D Farming is my favorite thing in One World, so the tweaks will make it easy to go back to. Making money shouldn't be too difficult now, I think!

simside
Post Posted: Sep 07, 2021 9:48 am 
New Seedling
New Seedling

Really excited about the multiple seeds per wisp! I'll be able to try the patch this afternoon. I've been hunting seeds that seem to only appear a few times a week, so I'm hoping some of those will see a boost. I'm curious about the "most sprites" note - I wonder if the exceptions are for the common seeds or rare ones?

Additional warp points also sounds awesome! I kept telling myself to consolidate my farms and work smarter, but I enjoy having multiple fields too much.

LilFB
Post Posted: Sep 07, 2021 10:39 am 
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

I haven't played the update yet, but I love that there will be more warp points!
Wish I'd known the reduced price of seeds was coming. Yesterday I bought a lot of seeds. :(
It would have been nice if they had thought to fix the issue with some seeds not appearing in stores...

On the update page, they claim you can contact them by e-mail, but I have yet to see a link anywhere. A patch to the missing seeds bug is a glaring omission in the update.

KinHisagi
Post Posted: Sep 07, 2021 2:12 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I have to admit that this new patch makes it easier to move around. But I wish there were more than just 2 warp points added.

nvrl8dispatch
Post Posted: Sep 07, 2021 2:18 pm 
New Seedling
New Seedling

I've been playing further, once you enter each of the mines, it adds a warp point to those as well.

Cherubae
Post Posted: Sep 07, 2021 6:14 pm 
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

simside wrote:
I'm curious about the "most sprites" note - I wonder if the exceptions are for the common seeds or rare ones?

It seems like the overworld wisps give 3, and so do the wisps at the bottom of the 1st mine. But the wisps at the bottom of the Pastilla mine still only give 3 seeds, so the Lebkuchen bottom floor wisps may be the same.

There are undocumented changes as well. I married Gabrielle and pre-patch, she would never be awake during the day, and would only be by her house at night. After the patch, Gabrielle is now awake and at home in the morning and evening.

I did try selling 55 Rice and no rice seedlings appeared in the town shops.

PaleSunflower
Post Posted: Sep 11, 2021 3:08 am 
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

I guess lotus and rice still cannot be purchased from the shops, but does anyone know whether any of their other mutations were added to shops? I know that, pre-patch, the lava rice would appear in Lebkuchen if you sold enough of it, and I heard that samsara (a lotus mutation) would appear in Pastilla, if I'm remembering correctly. I don't think that lullaby (another lotus mutation) or pond lotus would appear in shops pre-patch, but I am wondering whether that has changed.

RodCopper Fishin
Post Posted: Sep 15, 2021 7:41 am 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

I’m so happy they fixed Gabrielle. I had half heartedly sent them a message telling them about it but I didn’t think anything would come from it. I was so surprised to see it at the bottom of the patch list! I’m excited to have a functional wife now

Hikarii
Post Posted: Oct 25, 2021 10:02 pm 
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Oh, so there are more warp points too. More wisps is GREAT. It was such a hard life XD