Who Is The Least Favorite Spouse?

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.

Who Is Your Favorite?

You may select up to 3 options

View results

Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Who don’t you like in One World? I’m trying to figure who is the least popular because I don’t like dating/marrying the popular spouses.

On another note: can some tell me who IS the most popular Bachelor and Bachelorette please?

EDIT #1: The title (Originally: Who Is You’re Least Favorite Spouse?)
Edit #2: Added in a poll, for popular bachelors (added three votes for three save files)
Last edited by Harvest Moon Kid on Jun 11, 2021 10:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Least popular, I am not sure. I suppose the siblings Laura and Tristan were the ones I was most meh about? As for the most popular, I know I heard about multiple people here picking Jamil, Shogen (myself included), and I think Gabrielle, but I am not sure which ones would be most popular. Maybe you could add a poll for either least popular or most popular, whichever you think is more applicable. A poll would probably give you more definitive data.
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

greensara wrote:Least popular, I am not sure. I suppose the siblings Laura and Tristan were the ones I was most meh about? As for the most popular, I know I heard about multiple people here picking Jamil, Shogen (myself included), and I think Gabrielle, but I am not sure which ones would be most popular. Maybe you could add a poll for either least popular or most popular, whichever you think is more applicable. A poll would probably give you more definitive data.
I’ll put in a poll for this question like you suggested.
Last edited by Harvest Moon Kid on Jun 09, 2021 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah, if you do a poll that asks who each person's favourite is (asking who they think is least popular would be subjective and unreliable data) then you'll be able to see who the least popular is going by the poll results. I never got very far in the game (maybe later!) but I'd go for Sami or Shogen, most likely. And if they both turned out to be unappealing, then probably Jamil, because I have no interest in Tristan, Braden or Kanoa. But that's just my personal taste, not me saying who I think is the most or least popular.
Murasaki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This was a pretty confuzzling thread. I voted for my favorite (the one my character married).

Most of the apres-wedding dialogue is fine but there's at least one speech stuck from prior/pre-dating - so that's a glitch. And I don't like how they ask how's the request coming when I didn't even read the mail yet!
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Sami is my favorite bachelor but I bet Shogen will be overall most popular
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

RodCopper Fishin wrote:Sami is my favorite bachelor but I bet Shogen will be overall most popular
Yeah I figured that Shogen and Sana would be most popular, that I what came to a conclusion. But haven’t figured out the least yet.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Harvest Moon Kid wrote:
RodCopper Fishin wrote:Sami is my favorite bachelor but I bet Shogen will be overall most popular
Yeah I figured that Shogen and Sana would be most popular, that I what came to a conclusion. But haven’t figured out the least yet.
I want to say Tristan is least popular because I feel like I don’t see a lot of people mention him as their husband
Harvest Moon Kid
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Here who I think are the most popular (Shogen, Jamil, Sami) least popular (kanoa, Tristan, and Braden). For the bachelorettes, I’m not sure yet. Please correct me if you think I’m wrong for the bachelors.
Sir Stardust
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

RodCopper Fishin wrote:
Harvest Moon Kid wrote:
I want to say Tristan is least popular because I feel like I don’t see a lot of people mention him as their husband
I was interested in at least seeing his events, but his dialogue was glitched or something for me last time I played. I could trigger heart events fine, but his daily dialogue was stuck on a single line and I couldn’t get it to change... :/ I’ve gotta go back at some point and see if any of the patches since then have fixed it.
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Sir Stardust wrote:
RodCopper Fishin wrote:
Harvest Moon Kid wrote:
I was interested in at least seeing his events, but his dialogue was glitched or something for me last time I played. I could trigger heart events fine, but his daily dialogue was stuck on a single line and I couldn’t get it to change... :/ I’ve gotta go back at some point and see if any of the patches since then have fixed it.
This happened to me also. Eventually he moved on. I think it was after I saw one of his or Laura’s heart events that his dialogue became unglitched.
Boogle
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Kanoa is definitely my most favorite husband, because of how interesting his story is in my opinion. Malika is my favorite wife, because of how beautiful and kind she is, probably also my favorite bachelorette to date. And my least favorite is Gabrielle. Her story doesn’t seem like the most interesting to me, sorry Gabrielle, but she still makes an alright spouse. I don’t think any of them are the “wrong” choice, but some are definitely better than others!