Flower festival help

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
Somni
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hi. Does anyone know the bachelors’ favorite flowers for the Flower Festival?
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Hey there! You don’t actually need to give a candidate their favorite flower to attend the festival with them. Any flower will do. I haven’t discovered any bachelor’s favorite blooms.
Somni
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Thank you so much :)
Somni
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I have an update. I have Sami, Jamil, and Kanoa at 5 hearts. I saved/reloaded my game to experience the festival with all of them. I guessed on the flowers for the guys, but I only received a flower back from Kanoa after giving him a hibiscus. Maybe you only receive a flower back if you give them their favorite?
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Yes I think that’s right! Because I received a flower from Malika only after giving her chamomile.
Ivyblade80
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Oh, I didn't even realize it was possible to not get a flower in return. But since I've always gotten a flower back after giving Sami a viola, I guess that must be his favorite. That's one of his most loved gifts in general too. :lol:
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I can't add much else to this except that Jamil likes Goldband Lily.