Crop List (WIP) Updated 10/29

Where're the crops?! Searching the world for seed wisps on Nintendo Switch, Steam Ps4, and Xbox. [ Game Guide ] JP release = None. NA release = Mar 2021. EU release = Mar 2021.
Briarwyn
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I'm having some trouble with finding the wisp that give rye seeds, and the wisp that give romaine lettuce seeds.
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

When you cross the bridge from Pastilla to Lebkuchen, there's a little side road to the south with a place for three trees, where Pallas's Cat appears at night. That's where the rye wisp is. There are two Romaine Lettuce wisps that I know of, one near the bridge to Lebkuchen above Gabrielle's house and one in the large open dirt field near Calisson, where Samantha hangs out during the day. The wisps aren't always there every day though, so you may need to come back a few times to get them.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Lirishae wrote:Has anyone noticed new wisps cropping up as time goes on? I just hit year 3 and I'm noticing a lot of wisps for crops I haven't seen before. Was I just unlucky before or do they not spawn at the beginning of the game?
Can you give some examples? I noticed that the jack-o'-lantern wisp started showing up around Fall of year 2, but that could just be me.
WhiteWolf
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

PaleSunflower wrote:
Lirishae wrote:Has anyone noticed new wisps cropping up as time goes on? I just hit year 3 and I'm noticing a lot of wisps for crops I haven't seen before. Was I just unlucky before or do they not spawn at the beginning of the game?
Can you give some examples? I noticed that the jack-o'-lantern wisp started showing up around Fall of year 2, but that could just be me.
I did get jack o lantern early in fall year 1 by past in forest by Salmiakki in morning.
AcornLady404
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

PaleSunflower wrote:
Hmm... I found the jack-o-lantern in my first year too. Maybe there is some story/quest unlocks.

Though I must say I have seen new wisps or it appears to be new wisps too (2nd year fall as well). Maybe if you mutate a certain crop an new wisp is unlocked? Dunno just throwing things out there.
greensara
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

Just popped in to add that I got black carrot and Sigelinde on Halo Halo's beach farm in my second file and it's still Spring. I guess they can mutate in Spring and Summer.
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I've also gotten the jack-o-lantern in year 1. But recently I found a tulip mutation called a champagne flute near Gabrielle's house, a sun tomato wisp near the lighthouse in Halo Halo, and a desert hibiscus wisp near the southern Pastilla farm. Has anyone found them in year 1?
AcornLady404
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Lirishae wrote:I've also gotten the jack-o-lantern in year 1. But recently I found a tulip mutation called a champagne flute near Gabrielle's house, a sun tomato wisp near the lighthouse in Halo Halo, and a desert hibiscus wisp near the southern Pastilla farm. Has anyone found them in year 1?
No, and I regularly warp to Halo Halo. And raised some crops on the southern Pastilla farm, only found red rose seeds and fodder corn.

As for the champagne flute, I don't visit Gabrielle that much. But I'm about to!
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Just found an ice daisy and giant cabbage wisp in the large open field north of Salmiakki. If anyone has spotted them in year 1 or can shed any light on what causes them to appear, please let me know.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Lirishae wrote:Just found an ice daisy and giant cabbage wisp in the large open field north of Salmiakki. If anyone has spotted them in year 1 or can shed any light on what causes them to appear, please let me know.
Lirishae wrote:I've also gotten the jack-o-lantern in year 1. But recently I found a tulip mutation called a champagne flute near Gabrielle's house, a sun tomato wisp near the lighthouse in Halo Halo, and a desert hibiscus wisp near the southern Pastilla farm. Has anyone found them in year 1?
I remember getting the giant cabbage in year one, before I completed the main story in Salmiakki. I found it in during the day, probably in the afternoon (I didn't have the ability to wrap there, so it took me a while to get up there). It didn't show up every day.

I still haven't found the wisps for the ice daisy, champagne wisp, sun tomato, or desert hibiscus (unless you mean the blue hibiscus, which I did find in the desert during the day). I'm in Winter of year 2.
Chikita
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I have also seen Champagne Wisps in the bottom of the Volcano mine.
PaleSunflower
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

Lava-o'-Lantern - Also mutates from Jack-o'-lantern in Pastilla's desert in the Winter with lots of fertilizer. You're more likely to get this mutation at the volcano, though. I've grown it at both. The mutation always happened for me at the volcano, but sometimes happened in Pastilla's desert.

Orchid Cactus - Mutates from queen of night in Pastilla's desert in Winter

Lava Asparagus - Mutates from white asparagus at the volcano. I don't remember what season I got it in, but the encyclopedia says it grows best in Summer.

Giant Killer Tomato - I got my first one by mutating a killer tomato in Pastilla's desert in Winter.

Magic Bell Pepper - Mutates from orange bell pepper in Pastilla's desert in the Winter or Spring. I planted the orange bell pepper at the end of Winter, and I don't remember when the plant mutated. I harvested the magic bell pepper in Spring.
Chikita
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Water Dragon Pineapple
Spoiler:
Dragon Pineapple planted in Halo Halo in Summer
Incan Lily (addition)
Spoiler:
Goldband Lily planted in Lebkuchen in Summer
Crystal Pineapple
Spoiler:
Peach Pineapple planted in Halo Halo in Summer
Lirishae
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Thank you, but I already had those on the list :) Sorry, I've just been editing my discoveries into the main post without mentioning them in the topic. Except for one update I've lost somehow.
Chikita
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Pink Orchid Cactus
Spoiler:
Epiphyllum planted in Pastilla in Summer
Snow Moon
Spoiler:
Clear Water planted in Pastilla in Spring
Snow Wheat (addition)
Spoiler: