* Search  * Register
It is currently May 18, 2022 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Harvest Moon Kid
  Post subject: Friendship Question
Post Posted: Dec 26, 2021 10:24 am 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

When all of the characters have max out hearts and music notes does it stop from decreasing and same to the villagers? OR do I have to keep talking to them?

greensara
  Post subject: Re: Friendship Question
Post Posted: Dec 27, 2021 5:47 am 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Unfortunately they still decrease with neglect even when maxed out, but it's pretty slow in my opinion. I believe the candidates have separate gauges for their hearts and music notes, but I could be wrong. On the plus side, you don't have to gift everyone if you don't want to. Just occasionally chatting and doing festivals should probably keep you in a consistent range. It's when you sleep through seasons you notice the drop, lol. On the plus side, animal affection does not seem to go down.

Harvest Moon Kid
  Post subject: Re: Friendship Question
Post Posted: Dec 27, 2021 3:00 pm 
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

greensara wrote:
Unfortunately they still decrease with neglect even when maxed out, but it's pretty slow in my opinion. I believe the candidates have separate gauges for their hearts and music notes, but I could be wrong. On the plus side, you don't have to gift everyone if you don't want to. Just occasionally chatting and doing festivals should probably keep you in a consistent range. It's when you sleep through seasons you notice the drop, lol. On the plus side, animal affection does not seem to go down.

Thank you. :)