Preserved Flowers

A Nintendo Switch/PC/Ps4/XBox remake of the 2003 Gameboy Advance games HM: Friends of Mineral Town and HM: More Friends of Mineral Town. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Oct 2019. NA release = Jul 2020. EU release = Jul 2020.
glasses_tea
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

I can't remember which candidates have and have not accepted flowers. I am trying to do the steam challenge where you give the preserved flowers to all the regular marriage candidates before getting married. I know Brandon and the Doctor accepted the flowers, does anyone know what will happen if I try giving the flowers out again?

I do plan on marrying Huang who does not accept the flowers.
I haven't played in a few months and I wanted to start playing again,
Cherubae
UNoT Dictator
UNoT Dictator

Post  Posted:

The "I Choose You" achievement is for the normal marriage candidates. Huang is not included in the criteria to meet that achievement. You have to give a Preserved Flower to all of those who accept the plant, then marry one of them (hence why it is titled "I Choose You" and describes completing it by giving everyone a flower and then picking one of those individuals to marry.)

You can try giving the flower to candidates who have already accepted it, but they won't take it a second time. It doesn't negatively impact them in any way though.
glasses_tea
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

[quote="Cherubae"
You can try giving the flower to candidates who have already accepted it, but they won't take it a second time. It doesn't negatively impact them in any way though.[/quote]

That's what I needed to know. Thank you! :lala: