I’m confused on how to ship items

Nintendo 3DS. The first Bokujou Monogatari game localized by XSeed Games. [ Game Guide ] JP release = Feb 2014. NA release = Mar 2015. EU release = Dec 2015.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I looked at the Fogu site and checked a few other sites as well, but I don’t get it. I’m in Spring Year 1 and can’t seem to sell any of the produce, flowers, or bugs I find.

There’s apparently no shipping bin in this game. You need to use vendors. But, whenever I go to the vendor square there’s never anyone there. I go between 9 AM and 1 PM several times a week and no one appears.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

The vendors have a schedule. In the beginning, when you only have ONE vendor open, you'll only have 3 day per week where you can sell anything, because they're the only days Silk Country is slotted into. The calendar in your house will always tell you what vendors are in town that day and the days ahead (listing only vendors that you have currently unlocked...the other vendors will be filled into the schedule as you unlock them and eventually you'll have at least one vendor on every day, usually more.) Each vendor is in town 3 days per week. (Which is why when you only have one vendor unlocked, there are only three days per week where you'll be able to sell anything.)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and just a little tip. If you don't want to have to carry all your stuff around to sell it, no worries. Just store it in your house. You can sell from your storage.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Kikki wrote:The vendors have a schedule. In the beginning, when you only have ONE vendor open, you'll only have 3 day per week where you can sell anything, because they're the only days Silk Country is slotted into. The calendar in your house will always tell you what vendors are in town that day and the days ahead (listing only vendors that you have currently unlocked...the other vendors will be filled into the schedule as you unlock them and eventually you'll have at least one vendor on every day, usually more.) Each vendor is in town 3 days per week. (Which is why when you only have one vendor unlocked, there are only three days per week where you'll be able to sell anything.)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and just a little tip. If you don't want to have to carry all your stuff around to sell it, no worries. Just store it in your house. You can sell from your storage.
Thanks. The vendor mechanic is fun for world building but so troublesome. I prefer the traditional shipping bin.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

It makes it feel really rewarding when you unlock more vendors, though :) Not only do you have way more stuff available to you, you become able to sell on more and more days until you eventually end up with no days without a vendor. (Though yeah, you always have to go all the way down to town to sell...no selling from home.)