Help! My Silkie Chicken is stressed!

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

She has about a little over a quarter of the blue stress bar filled. im feeding her every day, getting the egg, and giving treat each day. its not lowering..
i know the animal sanctuary can lower stress, but i cant take chickens??
help plz, i dont know what to do.. :(

thanks
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Do you put her outside each sunny day? (And if so, do you have a chicken feeder placed outdoors so she can eat?) Also, is the coop clean?
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

the coop is clean, yes.
i havent put her outside since she hatched.. that might be it
rn ig its winter and it has been snow weather. can you put chickens out in snow? because most days have been snow..
i feed her inside the coop. every day, but should i feed her outside each day AND inside too?
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You don't have to, but they're very easy to make and it's reassuring to know they can never accidentally miss their feed by some weird timing in bringing them out or taking them back in or whatever. And putting them outside reduces their stress...I have never had an animal even slightly stressed in ANB before, probably because I put all my animals outside every day that it's not stormy or raining.

Snow doesn't count as rain, so they should go out when it is snowing. Chickens gain 2 points of friendship every two hours they're outside, so you'll go up in hearts a fair bit faster if you're regularly putting them outside.
♪PhantomSkye♪
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

ok ill definitely try putting her outside.
i had no idea that it could also raise friendship! :O
i have the blueprint for the outside feed. so ill build it.

intresting how my cow has not been stressed at all and i dont put her out ether. hmm.

anyway, thank you so much! ill try what you suggested right away! :)