=== Important links (Read before posting new topics) ===

Nintendo 3DS [ Game Guide ]. JP release = Feb 2012. NA release = Oct 2012. EU release = Sept 2013
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Notice:
Please check Cher's A New Beginning's guide before asking questions here. Most of the answer you need may already be in the guide.

I couldn't be bothered to post this as a separate thread, but it looks like I'm not the only one who has recently been bothered by the number of new threads/topics asking for small questions and exchanges that doesn't need its own special thread.
The reason for these threads are not only to reduce the number of clutter in the forum page, but it's also to concentrate traffic on specific threads so that it the appropriate requests/questions gets answered on time and by the appropriate people.

Also, do not forget to use the 'search' button on top of the forum.
Otherwise, this is what happens: However, random discussions that doesn't fit existing topics definitely needs a new topic, such as squealing over your fav characters +_+
acolyte wrote: Aggregate threads:Guides:Lists:
Feel free to add new links to this thread.
There're some smaller discussion topics that gets (or was) popular too, that's quite generic and can fit a string of discussions. If the topics gets too old, you should think about kickstarting a new one (e.g. the progress thread).
Arcy wrote:Animal Treat Chart

I swear, the next time I see someone re-hosting the old version, I'm going to go after them for breaking the Anti-Plagiarism rule of this board. Speaking of which, the first time I posted that anywhere, I did give full credit to my source, the Japanese Wiki - http://wikiwiki.jp/bokuhazi/ , great site. Mad props to them.
Also, whenever people talk about Klaus' macaroni scene, this is what they're referring to:
http://fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f ... 4#p4830334
Last edited by acolyte on May 28, 2013 6:42 am, edited 35 times in total.
Beedlebud
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

It would be best to find a way to get this Stickied, or else it's going to get buried and forgotten.
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Beedlebud wrote:It would be best to find a way to get this Stickied, or else it's going to get buried and forgotten.
Unfortunately there's only one Sticky in this forum, and I don't see any other stickied =) We've even tried to bump some of the topics above but they get kicked out the first page pretty quickly due to the number of new topics that gets created XD
spectral
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Ah, I'm really happy you made this topic! I was getting pretty annoyed with all the "please trade me _____" and "I need ____!!!" topics. I hope there is a mod somewhere to sticky this or something!
Keera
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Haha thank you for making this!! I agree, it needs to be stickied. All you need to do is PM a mod and request a sticky for this topic, which I will do. I don't guess it would hurt for others to do it as well?
Arcy
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Animal Treat Chart: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/ ... t_beta.jpg

I swear, the next time I see someone re-hosting the old version, I'm going to go after them for breaking the Anti-Plagiarism rule of this board. Speaking of which, the first time I posted that anywhere, I did give full credit to my source, the Japanese Wiki - http://wikiwiki.jp/bokuhazi/ , great site. Mad props to them.
blaze_fire12

Post  Posted:

If any topic deserves a sticky, it's this.
Faye Scarlet
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

This might make a good sticky indeed, but I do fear that people will still make new topics anyway and use the old "oh I didn't see that" excuse. Drives me mad on other forums I go to. D8
blaze_fire12

Post  Posted:

Faye Scarlet wrote:This might make a good sticky indeed, but I do fear that people will still make new topics anyway and use the old "oh I didn't see that" excuse. Drives me mad on other forums I go to. D8
At least they wouldn't have a legitimate excuse. :D
DayDreamer
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

Oh, please do sticky this! It's very handy, whether you're a new member or not. (At least, in my opinion. I'm still pretty new...) XD

I didn't even know some of those threads existed, but they're very helpful. Thanks for putting this together!
pshycho
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

omg I want to hug you
Thank you so much for this.
So glad it's stickied now
Very well done, thanks for putting this together

If I have to see another "please trade me, I need _____" thread I'll lose it
Diva
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Thank you so much for posting this! :heart:
acolyte
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Wow that was quick.. Thank you for the sticky! I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible.
youngnozomi
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I'm glad this has a sticky. Now the topic won't be lost. Thanks for going through in order to make a list of the important topics. :heart:
cinnamon_yuki
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Thank you for compiling the important links! Now I don't have look for the ones I need. :)