Locked out?

For comments about the UNoT website and its player guides.
Kikki-Logged-Out
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I just got a new laptop and when trying to log in on my new one, I somehow seem to have been locked out. I don't think I'm using the wrong password. I logged out of my first laptop to see if that was causing the trouble, but it didn't help. Any advice for how I can log back in? I tried the 'forgot my login' option, but the emailed password doesn't work either, and now it wants to captcha me, and I don't know the answer to that question (I didn't play classic harvest moon, lol.) I tried them all but it says it's wrong, so I'm baffled.
Kikki
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Kikki-Logged-Out wrote:I just got a new laptop and when trying to log in on my new one, I somehow seem to have been locked out. I don't think I'm using the wrong password. I logged out of my first laptop to see if that was causing the trouble, but it didn't help. Any advice for how I can log back in? I tried the 'forgot my login' option, but the emailed password doesn't work either, and now it wants to captcha me, and I don't know the answer to that question (I didn't play classic harvest moon, lol.) I tried them all but it says it's wrong, so I'm baffled.
Okay, after an hour of attempts, lol...I finally got it. Had to use the emailed password and try every captcha answer a few times each to get spelling issues out, probably, but last time worked! Sorry for the bother. :oops: