RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

No prob Coco :D

You guys are certainly giving me a taste of my own medicine by spoiler tag dodging, I'm only about half-way done with Tales of the Abyss :p No worries though! Haha

I would say just right. It helps that you can set the difficulty, so if it's too easy set to a higher difficulty, and vice versa if it's too hard. It makes it nice!
daughter of the moon
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:*waves* Hi Moon! Welcome :D Sorry about the spoiler tag dodging, I know it sucks D:

Chrolica's VA is Hitomi Namatame btw!
It helps that I told my sister to whack me whenever I peek. XD
SkarletFantasy wrote:@daughter of the moon: (what can I call you for short…?)
Just call me moon, or moonchild.
Hitomi Namatame... where have I heard that before? I have to go look her up now.
*goes to google*
Abyss spoiler!
Spoiler:
I cry when Legretta dies (in the anime)too, but not for her. I cry for Tear.
We do need a Tales of club. XD
I've heard mentions of a new game+ for RF4. Can anyone tell me the benefits of that? I've been curious for a while now.
Last edited by daughter of the moon on Aug 27, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I like Hard Mode. It's just right for me, these days I like a healthy challenge. And I hear it can get really really hard once you unlock the 3rd story. ^_____^
I started off on Normal Mode, though.
Dravalon Code
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Question!
How do I join the bachelor club? D8

*shamed by ignorance*

And I'm going Hard mode straight-away. Must be video game masochism....:shock:

I can't help but do that! XD
SkarletFantasy
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

@Kirie:
Ah, sorry about that xD
NO PEEKING!
I spoiled something big by accident and it totally ruined everything…

@Moon/Peachy:
Who shall make one? 8D

@Drav:
Just go to the thread and request it!~
(I can post the link in a moment but a lot of ppl here have it in their siggy)
Edit: http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=150206 There =3 Just make a post requesting joinage~

You can change the difficulty at any time then, or just once you finish one of the stories?
I usually just play normal mode in games… xD Sometimes I wish I picked hard…
Last edited by SkarletFantasy on Aug 27, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeachyKeen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

SOMEONE! ANYONE!
Spoiler:
I am still on normal mode and can't beat Van in Eldrant xP. Urg.oh and did anyone get any of the costumes for their people? I have swimsuits for everyone, a bartender for Guy, Viscount for Luke, Maid for Tear, and Little Devil for Anise
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Dravalon Code wrote:Question!

*shamed by ignorance*

http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=150206 Click and go there < And just post that you wanna join! :D Easy as pie.

.............I started off on easy so I could rush and get to the bachelors and their events D: *hangs head in shame*

Oh no worries Skarlet XD I've dodged them all so far! You can change difficulty at any time, which is nice
daughter of the moon
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

@Moon/Peachy:
Who shall make one? 8D
I would, but I mostly just lurk on here... That, and my sis is a computer hog. I hardly get to get on when she's home.
I would think that you could change the difficulty whenever, since that's how it was in RF3, but I don't know.
PeachyKeen wrote:SOMEONE! ANYONE!
Spoiler:
I am still on normal mode and can't beat Van in Eldrant xP. Urg.oh and did anyone get any of the costumes for their people? I have swimsuits for everyone, a bartender for Guy, Viscount for Luke, Maid for Tear, and Little Devil for Anise
What level are you on? Oh, and you can go get some awesome costumes from Peony after you've seen the conversation right before you fight
Spoiler:
Van.
edit: I gotta go for now, I've got math homework and it's all word problems. It's gonna take me forever... *sigh*
Last edited by daughter of the moon on Aug 27, 2012 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkarletFantasy
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

PeachyKeen wrote:SOMEONE! ANYONE!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
No, I haven't gotten all the costumes… I was playing without a guide and missed a lot of side events too which really bothers me… Gonna have to go back and play through it again one day…
As for beating Van, I can't really remember fighting him, sorry… I can give you link to a guide though that might help you?
@Kirie:
You beat me to the liiiiiinnnnnk /shot
Aaaaah that's really nice
I hate when a game turns out to be too easy and I can't up the difficulty…

And your rushing did all us who don't mind spoilers/want the character portraits a favor, so thank you :D
Last edited by SkarletFantasy on Aug 27, 2012 5:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cocovet
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

You guys just made my love for Graces come back. :D Actually,it cameback some time ago,but whatever lol.
I loveee Sophie to bits. <333

I'll probably play as normal,and see how it goes.Hard mode sounds brutal. D:
Ahaha,I don't want to play as easy.

It's okay Kirie. *pats pats*
You can always start another file,right?
And you also helped gather a lot of info and pics about them~
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Thanks, guys! :D Yeah, I just started another file last night so I can take my time and catch any portraits I may have missed. Actually, I think I'll go play now (forums are so addicting, gah)
PeachyKeen
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Looks like I am going back to Peony for clothes! Woo!

I would make it, but I am on my iPad right now and have only played Tales of the Abyss, which I love to pieces x3
Liliana93
Carrots... yum
Carrots... yum

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:

*shamed by ignorance*

http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=150206 Click and go there < And just post that you wanna join! :D Easy as pie.

.............I started off on easy so I could rush and get to the bachelors and their events D: *hangs head in shame*

Oh no worries Skarlet XD I've dodged them all so far! You can change difficulty at any time, which is nice
I will likely play on easy for the bachelors as well.... Hopefully Natsume will be able to get it translated within the next year or year and a half...

Can you change the difficulty after you get all 4 bachelors or does it have to remain on easy/hard for the rest of the game, cause once I get Dylas and Leon I'll want to make the game harder as I'm a sucker for doing the repetitive leveling up stuff for hours at a time (generally play while exercising which makes leveling up easy to do)

Also is it effective to be a mage in the game, the other ones I wasn't willing to try as much as magic seemed slower until RF3 but the magic sounds interesting in RF4
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Liliana93 wrote:
RopeMaidenKirie wrote:

*shamed by ignorance*

I will likely play on easy for the bachelors as well.... Hopefully Natsume will be able to get it translated within the next year or year and a half...

Can you change the difficulty after you get all 4 bachelors or does it have to remain on easy/hard for the rest of the game, cause once I get Dylas and Leon I'll want to make the game harder as I'm a sucker for doing the repetitive leveling up stuff for hours at a time (generally play while exercising which makes leveling up easy to do)

Also is it effective to be a mage in the game, the other ones I wasn't willing to try as much as magic seemed slower until RF3 but the magic sounds interesting in RF4
Nope, you can change it at any time. Doesn't matter when or who you've recruited into town :)
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Already got the features section and Illuminator's description up in the new RF4 thread. Will work on the bachelorette descriptions now.