Horse and its dislike of the yellow team

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Terdin
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

It would seem the horse doesn't like the yellow team. Had got it up to 1 heart, hired the yellow team for one day, and lost it. Took me a few days to get it back to having 1 heart.

Will need to hire the watering sprites or something and see. If that gets a similar effect, it would mean the horse don't like any sprites working on the farm. And I'd need to hire the yellow team a lot to see if it's just that they're clumsy when they have no experience, and that the horse don't like fumble-fingered attention.

Hiring the fishing team doesn't have a negative effect on the horse, but they're not working on the farmstead.
FarmingForDaysMan
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

That’s hilarious xD Hopefully when you increase the team’s experience, your horse’s affection will increase, too (or maybe stay the same? I don’t know).
RodCopper Fishin
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Ahhh unfortunately the horse is glitched in this game. It doesn’t gain affection, and if it happens to gain a few hearts, it will lose them. So you’ll never reach full affection with your horse regardless of what teams you hire or anything else you do. Sorry!
thecolorfulfarm
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

RodCopper Fishin wrote:Ahhh unfortunately the horse is glitched in this game. It doesn’t gain affection, and if it happens to gain a few hearts, it will lose them. So you’ll never reach full affection with your horse regardless of what teams you hire or anything else you do. Sorry!
Oh my gosh, thank you for this! I never knew this. Now I know why my stupid horse never gains hearts no matter what I do, I can stop trying...