Reverse Proposal

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
.RainbowSushi.
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

At first I thought there wasnt but then someone told me there was but then I just read someone talking about how they wish there was...and..im just so confused...
So the big question is......
Is there reverse proposals in RF4?!?!?!?
Meruru
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

All the bachelors (+Xiaopai) have one.
ZhangKhaiEn
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Xiaobei is just unnaturally aggressive.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think/heard Vishnal is the only one of the guys who lets you propose, so he doesn't have one...?

But other then that, the bachelors/+Xiaopai are the ones with reverse proposals.
Nurse Fin
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Even Vish has a reverse proposal.
Blue Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Nurse Fin wrote:Even Vish has a reverse proposal.
Ah, nevermind then.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

.RainbowSushi. wrote:At first I thought there wasnt but then someone told me there was but then I just read someone talking about how they wish there was...and..im just so confused...
You're probably confused because there's "confessions" and "reverse proposals". Confessions the player has to activate (It makes the person into your lover. This lets you go on dates with them, etc) Where as for the reverse proposals, the event randomly ends up occuring..you don't trigger it yourself.

We were talking about how we wished there were reverse confessions.
.RainbowSushi.
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

RopeMaidenKirie wrote:
.RainbowSushi. wrote:At first I thought there wasnt but then someone told me there was but then I just read someone talking about how they wish there was...and..im just so confused...
You're probably confused because there's "confessions" and "reverse proposals". Confessions the player has to activate (It makes the person into your lover. This lets you go on dates with them, etc) Where as for the reverse proposals, the event randomly ends up occuring..you don't trigger it yourself.

We were talking about how we wished there were reverse confessions.
Aaaaaah that makes sense merci my Ushi friends
Magical Garden
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Confessions?So they happen...anywhere...anytime?It's not like...there is a exact time and a place where you meet them?
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

You can trigger the confession anywhere (I'm not sure it works out of town, haven't tried it), but the person you are confessing to will tell you that they need time to think about what you said..so they ask you to meet them the next day in the plaza at 10am. When you talk to them the next day at that time, the event occurs. It's the same for all candidates.
ZhangKhaiEn
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

^ I don't think you can confess out of town.. you don't get the "I like you" dialogue option when talking to party members. (even in-town)
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Yeah, you're definitely right on that..now that I think about it. Duh. Not sure how it slipped my mind :p I blame lack of sleep.
ZhangKhaiEn
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

Mantis-like. MANTIS-LIKE!!!
Renni
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I am dating three guys Vishnal, Dylas, and Leon! I haven't gotten a proposal yet and I'm not sure which one I want more! I'm kinda scared to deny them and never get the reverse proposal event again so I might just go with who ever asks first. Next I want to play as a dude though cause I want to see all aspects of the game. :twisted: