RF4 Character & General Info Thread (UPDATES / Next: ??)

Covering Innocent Life (PsP/Ps2), Rune Factory 1 (DS), Rune Factory 2 (DS), Rune Factory 3 (DS/Switch), Rune Factory Frontier (Wii), Rune Factory Tides of Destiny (Wii/Ps3), Rune Factory 4 (3DS/Switch/Steam), and Rune Factory 5 (Switch/Steam).
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

XxWizardxMollyxX14 wrote:I would assume that reverse proposals are like the ones from RF:ToD
Spoiler:
-Full affection
-see all events
-have double bed and possibly upgraded house (don't think this would apply to the castle)
-go on a date
-answer questions correctly
-they ask
-you reject/accept
You're probably right.
Spoiler:
I just hope that they don't do a half & half sort of thing like they did on ToTT. Reverse proposals only came from 3/6 bachelors. I wanted Cam & Mikhail to be able to, but Ash, Hero, and Kana were the only dudes that had the balls to come and ask you.
XxWizardxMollyxX14
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I don't believe it's been confirmed yet if both sides can get a reverse proposal but as far as I'm aware, Frey get's them, not sure if she has to or not.
Spoiler:
It really sucked that Cam wouldn't propose in ToTT, I think that's part of what kept me from going for him because I was so excited about reverse proposals that time around.
I'm sure all the guys will have a reverse proposal since they did in TOD and I don't see why they would go backwards in progress (even though they have before)...
SailorDanielle
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

Flyingsheepgirl wrote:Oooohhh reversal proposal! I didn't get to play ToTT, nor RF:ToD so I never got to witness reverse proposals! :D Yes, another thing to look forward to :lala:
I assume the RvPr is only available if you play as Frey? Or no?
Shayde wrote:As for the male to female ratio, I'm glad RF4 is finally leaning back to a more equal balance. It makes it feel more realistic and less like a guy's harem dream. =P
Ohmygosh yes XD That's certainly what RF3 felt like. Loved the bachelorettes but the serious lacking of males and both parents bothered me o.o;
Agreed with all of that. On Rune Factory Oceans, it was exactly the same thing xD
Anyway, if we got reverse proposals that would just be…words can describe the awesomeness. I was so disappointed when Cam and Mikhail didn't have reverse proposals, because quite frankly Cam was one of the bachelors that needed it most (I married him, but sorry he has a real lack of romance).
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Agreed with all of that. On Rune Factory Oceans, it was exactly the same thing xD
RFF too, the only reason it didn't seem as noticeable as RF3 and ToD was because of the amount of male villagers but even then the females in the game had 7 more on their side.

I hope we get reverse proposals for both sides.

It's amusing to imagine what Forte's reverse proposal would be like, given we have parts of her normal proposal dialogue already translated.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I think it would be really funny if they girls had reverse proposals. However I'm not sure they'd give him the option of getting a reverse proposal or doing a normal proposal. So I'm guessing he will just have a normal proposal. If there are reverse proposals again I am guessing Frey will only have the reverse proposal option.

It would be nice if either MC could have either type of proposal but I don't see that happening.

Wow that is really wonderful art. And it is quite a task to make so much fan art to do a count down like that. I wonder if the company will do their own count down.
Shayde
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Agreed. I couldn't stand that the ones who do reverse proposals included the two youngest looking bachelors, including the one that looks like he's the age of my kid. Yet characters like Mikhail and Cam don't reverse proposal. At least Mikhail, since he's designed to appear as if he's NOT marriagable (with the white flowers).

It would have been nice if Dirk did it. Less pain counting how many dates you've had with him. xD

As for reverse proposals from a girl, it would be hilarious to watch Forte if she had one. xD

But...can you even do reverse proposals when you're the one proposing to a prince/princess? xD
And your not even royalty yourself? Mind boggling. o.o
Daisuke Tsubasa
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

http://magicmadiamidori.blog.fc2.com/bl ... y-199.html

Looks like Iris Noire and Kross appeared in the RF Friends comic in Nindori a week ago.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Man that comic is awesome. I love cross overs. I just wish I could read it and we could see more.

Everyone looks really nice in this art style.
Meatbun
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I SO want to read this, but since I probably can't, I think I'll go kill myself. T3T
Emurii
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Someone PM me the comics you want to read and I'll get around to translating them. =w=

(Sorry I'm so in and out of this thread -- life is hectic...but this is one of the few websites I visit that my work hasn't blocked for being related to "computer games," and I don't go on Facebook at work, so... this is my best way to procrastinate for now.)
KuroNeko77
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Talking about comic, the same blogger posted some pictures of the latest manga chapter from Dengeki Maoh:
http://magicmadiamidori.blog.fc2.com/bl ... y-205.html

it's a nice chapter and finale i guess :)
minabi234
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper
Snazzy Sheep Sweeper

Post  Posted:

KuroNeko77 wrote:Talking about comic, the same blogger posted some pictures of the latest manga chapter from Dengeki Maoh:

OMG!! they look creepy in the wedding dresses and the biggy eyes and yeah new updates at web site about the comic....
SailorDanielle
Disabled: User Name Change

Post  Posted:

Aww, I actually think Lest and Margaret look cute in that wedding attire ^_^
KuroNeko77
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

minabi234 wrote:
KuroNeko77 wrote:Talking about comic, the same blogger posted some pictures of the latest manga chapter from Dengeki Maoh:

OMG!! they look creepy in the wedding dresses and the biggy eyes and yeah new updates at web site about the comic....
:lol: But the wedding dresses look georgous.

Along with the web site updates, there's a new Q&A on the blog, but my current computer doesn't support japanese so I can't read it xD
http://www.maql.co.jp/message/runefactory4.php
Ichikins
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I actually like that wedding dress. I wonder how one would achieve that reverse pleaty thing that's up the side...perhaps a sizable amount of starch would do the trick ^^

I like all of the comic updates. I'd be satisfied with manga/portrait updates up until the release. -oogles more art-