In Need of Sprites!

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Stephy
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Hello, and I'd like to make a fanseries like the others on youtube with Harvest Moon. However, I don't have enough sprites. I know about the faces and have those, but the things I need are the map, map sprites, etc. My top two priorities in need is Skye in all his walking phases, (preferably in his original outfit, but the other colors are fine too) the map for the main character's farm, and the Forget-Me-Not Valley crossing(The area where Vesta's farm is located).

However, if you can give me a link or something to other sprites, that is also very appreciated and I will credit when the fanseries is out.
Reunited
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

There DEFINITELY was a post on her that had every single sprite sheet you needed of all the characters... You're best chance is to search 'sprite sheet' to find what you're looking for.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm CERTAIN I got one of my sprites from here posted by someone.

Edit: http://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=49036 <<< Copy this into your URL for the sprite sheets!