Dirk's black heart event

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

So, I'm giving GB a chance, and actually playing it. I can't decide between Dirk or Ivan, so I'm wooing them both.

I've triggered Ivan's black heart event, but not Dirk's.

I've checked the GB website for the event times. Dirk is at black heart, the weather is right and I leave the waterfall area going to Zephyr Town area, and it's a monday. I've been going into the Zephyr Town area every hour on the hour, and nothing.

Have I missed something, or is the site info wrong or something? Or, won't it trigger because I've seen Ivan's? If the latter's the case, then there's that decision forcibly made for me... =(
Apple_Blossom
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Hm thats weird.. It worked for me. Hold on bout to research.

» Walk from Waterfall area to Zephyr Town
» 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Monday or Tuesday
» Sunny, Cloudy, or Snowy weather
» Not on a Bazaar or Festival day

Try walking from your farm house to Zephyr Town. Like towards the cafe im thinking. I have not played in a while so I cant remember what I did :/
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Yep, I've met all those requirements. It's still not working. I must have reloaded this day twice now, and it's still not triggering.
SomeOne24
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Rose Petals wrote:Yep, I've met all those requirements. It's still not working. I must have reloaded this day twice now, and it's still not triggering.
Is that day somebody's birthday?I think you cant trigger event on birthdays too.I tried to trigger Emiko black heart event in 2nd year spring after 9pm on a birthday and I failed.
Rose Petals
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

It wasn't someone's birthday. On the third reload, I managed to trigger it. I still don't have a clue what was stopping me from triggering it the first two times.