Ushi No Tane - Harvest Moon

The forum for Ushi No Tane, a Harvest Moon fansite

* Rules    * Login 

   * Search  * Register
It is currently Oct 02, 2014 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Oct 23, 2011 2:02 pm 
Anonymous Fish

I'm on Year 1, Spring.

I'm planning to win the Cow Festival in the Fall if I spoil my calf enough. She's at 2 hearts, and it took forever! :!: :!: :!:
I tried buying my cow early, on the 13th, but it took 2 weeks to reach 2 heart levels. I didn't use a brush/bell until a few days later.

Quote:
If your cow has at least 8 hearts then it will be declared the winner and be given a special cow-title.


Is it possible to reach 8 Heart Levels with my cow within month? At this rate, I think it rises 1 heart every couple of weeks (or less than that). I'm about to use 1 Yellow Wonderful to speed things up, but if this is impossible I'll give up now and spare myself the trouble! :sleep:
 
Reply with quote  
TheHarvestGoddess
Post Posted: Oct 25, 2011 2:01 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

User avatar
Posts: 395

Offline
The most I've ever done in a month is 4, but I don't really rush into it too much.
Try it anyway, maybe save the yellow wonderful until last, and even if you don't reach 8 hearts, you can still try your luck again the following year. ^^

« signature »
The Spectre Of Darkness, The Woman In Black...
Image
I appear out of nowhere every so often.
Yeah, it's random.
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Oct 26, 2011 1:14 pm 
Anonymous Fish

TheHarvestGoddess wrote:
The most I've ever done in a month is 4, but I don't really rush into it too much.
Try it anyway, maybe save the yellow wonderful until last, and even if you don't reach 8 hearts, you can still try your luck again the following year. ^^

There is always next year^^

I've never won an animal festival before...
4 in one month is a lot! I can hardly get two.

This game is pretty darn hard.
 
Reply with quote  
TheHarvestGoddess
Post Posted: Oct 26, 2011 1:32 pm 
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

User avatar
Posts: 395

Offline
Anonymous Fish wrote:
TheHarvestGoddess wrote:
The most I've ever done in a month is 4, but I don't really rush into it too much.
Try it anyway, maybe save the yellow wonderful until last, and even if you don't reach 8 hearts, you can still try your luck again the following year. ^^

There is always next year^^

I've never won an animal festival before...
4 in one month is a lot! I can hardly get two.

This game is pretty darn hard.


Yeah, but it was like my 3rd run-through of the game, and I'd treat the animals like royalty to get it to that. XD

« signature »
The Spectre Of Darkness, The Woman In Black...
Image
I appear out of nowhere every so often.
Yeah, it's random.
 
Reply with quote  
Anonymous Fish
Post Posted: Oct 26, 2011 4:07 pm 
Anonymous Fish

TheHarvestGoddess wrote:
Yeah, but it was like my 3rd run-through of the game, and I'd treat the animals like royalty to get it to that. XD

Did you use any Wonderfuls? :| :?:
 
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 


All times are UTC - 8 hours


 

Search this topic:

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group