My winning odds: Cow Festival

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I'm on Year 1, Spring.

I'm planning to win the Cow Festival in the Fall if I spoil my calf enough. She's at 2 hearts, and it took forever! :!: :!: :!:
I tried buying my cow early, on the 13th, but it took 2 weeks to reach 2 heart levels. I didn't use a brush/bell until a few days later.

If your cow has at least 8 hearts then it will be declared the winner and be given a special cow-title.

Is it possible to reach 8 Heart Levels with my cow within month? At this rate, I think it rises 1 heart every couple of weeks (or less than that). I'm about to use 1 Yellow Wonderful to speed things up, but if this is impossible I'll give up now and spare myself the trouble! :sleep:
TheHarvestGoddess
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

The most I've ever done in a month is 4, but I don't really rush into it too much.
Try it anyway, maybe save the yellow wonderful until last, and even if you don't reach 8 hearts, you can still try your luck again the following year. ^^
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

TheHarvestGoddess wrote:The most I've ever done in a month is 4, but I don't really rush into it too much.
Try it anyway, maybe save the yellow wonderful until last, and even if you don't reach 8 hearts, you can still try your luck again the following year. ^^
There is always next year^^

I've never won an animal festival before...
4 in one month is a lot! I can hardly get two.

This game is pretty darn hard.
TheHarvestGoddess
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Anonymous Fish wrote:
TheHarvestGoddess wrote:The most I've ever done in a month is 4, but I don't really rush into it too much.
There is always next year^^

I've never won an animal festival before...
4 in one month is a lot! I can hardly get two.

This game is pretty darn hard.
Yeah, but it was like my 3rd run-through of the game, and I'd treat the animals like royalty to get it to that. XD
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

TheHarvestGoddess wrote: Yeah, but it was like my 3rd run-through of the game, and I'd treat the animals like royalty to get it to that. XD
Did you use any Wonderfuls? :| :?: