16%
Kappa
3%

Total votes: 132

Canadian_Harvest
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Im just curious as to who everyone likes as the avalible bachelor in this version of Harvest Moon ?

(Im sure this has been posted One Hundred Million times, but Ive yet to see it.)

PS: Im finally back on the forum :D
suzy parsley
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

I choose Cliff because he's so Cliff.

Spoiler:
lol lol lol lol. jk, i chose him because i think he's cute
Canadian_Harvest
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Ya i really like cliff aswell. Personally though, I would go for the nerdy, hardworking man, Rick :) he seems like he would be a sweetheart in real life.
Anonymous toiletlid
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

hmmmm, DOCTOR :heart: I've liked the doctor in this game and I liked him in MM. Although my siblings have called me a weirdo-"ew, like, why would you marry HIM?"-Ya know...But I still :heart: him!
suzy parsley
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Doc! He's also really handsome :heart:

And why would your siblings do that, don't they know Doc is the third most awesome guy of MFOMT.
anonymous toiletlid
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Their very picky people I guess...And they think he's kind of nerdy(which just isn't right I tell ya!) he's really cool(and cute) so I can't see why anyone could would seriously hate him!
HMFan9000
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I liked Trent, Gray and Cliff. I think they're the cutest.
I don't like Kai, whenever I look at him I see my cousin. :mrgreen:
suzy parsley
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

anonymous toiletlid wrote:Their very picky people I guess...And they think he's kind of nerdy(which just isn't right I tell ya!) he's really cool(and cute) so I can't see why anyone could would seriously hate him!
Nerdy? Doc? Never. And if he's nerdy, lol whats the problem. Your siblings have some kind of prejudice with nerds.
HMFan9000 wrote:I liked Trent, Gray and Cliff. I think they're the cutest.
I don't like Kai, whenever I look at him I see my cousin. :mrgreen:
Your cousin must be really cute then. Lol. :heart: Agree with Cliff, he's soooooooo cuteehhhhh <3 <3 <3
anonymous toiletlid
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

suzy parsley wrote:Nerdy? Doc? Never. And if he's nerdy, lol whats the problem. Your siblings have some kind of prejudice with nerds.
thats what I thought! I'm a bit of a nerd myself so its like, what the « Puppy Doodoo » y'know? Plus, it doesn't help that most of my siblings think HM is boring or dumb. Their just natural-born HM haters :lol:
suzy parsley
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

anonymous toiletlid wrote:
suzy parsley wrote:Nerdy? Doc? Never. And if he's nerdy, lol whats the problem. Your siblings have some kind of prejudice with nerds.
thats what I thought! I'm a bit of a nerd myself so its like, what the « Puppy Doodoo » y'know? Plus, it doesn't help that most of my siblings think HM is boring or dumb. Their just natural-born HM haters :lol:
I don't know why would someone hate Harvest Moon. It's not boring and not dumb. :evil: You know anyonymous toiletlid, you should register an account here :3 it would be really cool!
anonymous toiletlid
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

*sniffles* I REALLY REALLY want to, but I don't have an email address*sobs* and I don't know how too make one!!! I've only just gotten a new laptop recently-so before I always used my parents computer....but, I'll figure it out. I'm going to ask my brother. :oops: I feel so stupid!! I've never had an email address...So please exuse my idiocy!!!! For a while, I've never had any one to email, and I call my siblings that live elsewhere by phone sooo.....yeah. But I've been wanting too make a email address for myself for a while so I'll look into it! Also thanks suzy! No ones EVAR wanted me to join anywhere else before, so I think that was very nice of you :lala: I'll try to get in touch with my bro soon when he's not busy and ask :lala:
Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

i really like won and gourmet. i'd have a hard time choosing between them if i had this version of the game. ;o;

i like kappa a lot, too, because he's such a tsundere little lake demon. it's kind of cute. (he's the exception to my "i don't understand why everyone likes tsunderes" rule simply because it's kind of funny that you can marry the kappa, first of all, and that he's a tsundere kappa of all things...)
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Won would be my favorite. I too prefer the special bachelors like Nina. xD
Though his final heart line kinda confuses me.
""No customer. You're the only one I get, [your name]"
Is it intentional Engrish where he's saying your more than a customer and your the only person he really understands?
Lady Nina
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

he's saying that you are the only customer that comes into his shop. i think you are reading too much into it, haha.
Lexy Jenrex
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ah-ha. That was the other thing I was wondering.
Pssh, Karen your such a liar.

Edit: Gah, but even then I just can't wrap it around my head why he would bother keeping a store open for ONE person. And even if for just one person... why bother opening the shop elsewhere once your married if your wife would be your only customer...