Milking the horse glitch...

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
Ninja Cicada
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

In the game, when you have the milker and brush there is a glitch where you can brush your horse, and, while in the middle of brushing, switch to your milker and receive a number of milk equivalent to the level of your milker. This can be repeated for as long as you like, provided you have enough stamina (uses up 4 stamina for milker instead of just the 2 for the brush). This way, if you're milker is Lv. 99(getting it to this level is very energy consuming and takes a long time to do), you get 99 milk every time. Do you think that this is like cheating or like using the 1 billion G glitch? It does take a lot of time to upgrade it. The Lv 99 milker works on the cows when you're milking them too. Does anyone else use this glitch or have tried it before?
Carrot_Sushi
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I didn't ever heard of this glitch yet. How weird lol, to milk a horse I'll try it out. I looove glitches, they'r so funny xD
gentlegirlfarmer1228
Disabled: By request

Post  Posted:

I have never heard of that glitch but that would be so cool if true! You might not even need a cow for your supply of milk... XD
a person
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

That would be totally awesome! But I'm playing DSCte so it wouldn't work u.u
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

It also works with:Sheep,pregnant cows,child cows and any other animal except the cat and dog.
Ananymous girl
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

The clippers do that to.Just brush and switch into the clippers or milker and your getting a leveled milk or wool. I think it's awesome but also weird, getting wool from a horse :shock:
roberuiza
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Note that milking your horse in real life will not give you the same results
rathmiron
Growing Garden Gnome
Growing Garden Gnome

Post  Posted:

i've tried this a few times, and i couldn't do it, but it did happen on accident several times