Water and Light Crop Requirement Guide

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
jinnb
Not the Eggplant Wizard
Not the Eggplant Wizard

Post  Posted:

um corn is also a repeatable harvest 0_o i noticed u didnt have that listed other than that gj =P
Alumia
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I believe that after you harvest your corn and tomatoes they revert back to third stage. My tomatoes after harvest were ready to harvest again in 3 days with the exact same care I gave them in their third stage. So just keep following the third stage requirements and you're good.
Misti Rose
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Just wondering.. if you get excess water/sunlight in the 1st stage, does it carry over to the second? Or start back at 0? Cos i have a plot of potatoes that arent RIPENING! but theyve been on the vine for like. 6 days. im reallyyy hoping the sun will shine thru cos i only have 4 days of spring left. :'( sigh

This crop system irritates me.
nyoromou
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

I think this should be a sticky! :lala:
maria28
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

how can i see witch state my crops are ? ore should i count it ?? :?:
Miyu
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Helpful~

Thanks for posting.
*Bookmarks page*
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Misti Rose wrote:Just wondering.. if you get excess water/sunlight in the 1st stage, does it carry over to the second? Or start back at 0? Cos i have a plot of potatoes that arent RIPENING! but theyve been on the vine for like. 6 days. im reallyyy hoping the sun will shine thru cos i only have 4 days of spring left. :'( sigh

This crop system irritates me.
Excess water and sunlight do not carry over to the next stage.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

maria28 wrote:how can i see witch state my crops are ? ore should i count it ?? :?:
There is no way to tell in the game. It's best just to keep track on a piece of paper.
Yoda86
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

For crops like Tomatoes and Corn, is the final stage considered the stage where the produce actually grows? I would think it'd make sense but I just need clarity since I've seen much better stam management and crop success after making an effort to follow these number values.
Alumia
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

The produce grows after the requirements for the final stage have been fulfilled.

For example corn's 3rd stage needs a minimum of 6 light and 3 water. After the corn has met those requirements, the produce would be grown and ready to harvest the next day.
Blackwing
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

Very interesting I had no idea they changed the crop system. This'll help alot.
Yoda86
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

Alumia wrote:The produce grows after the requirements for the final stage have been fulfilled.

For example corn's 3rd stage needs a minimum of 6 light and 3 water. After the corn has met those requirements, the produce would be grown and ready to harvest the next day.
Right, so after stage 2, that's the plant fully grown. Stage 3 would be the fruits being produced thereafter.
Alumia
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Yup. You got it.
sunny1234
Crazy Cow Herder
Crazy Cow Herder

Post  Posted:

Thank You :D I am guessing this dude got it from the guide. It has the exact same thing in it.
Alumia
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

Must...keep on...first page -flails-