why does jackie stop me going down the path?

Nintendo DS [ Game Guide ]
leightrace
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

will i ever be able to go down the path? :lala:
cinnamon_yuki
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

unfortunately, no, you (or anyone one of us) will never be able to go down that path. :(

Edit: If you referring to the east path, past Vesta's farm, yeah you can't.
Last edited by cinnamon_yuki on May 26, 2008 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lilangel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

This sounds philosophical. What is the path? What meaning does it have? Why do people want to go down the path? Why is it blocked (indeed)?
Crazy DAC
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

But you can get Witch's Photo by try to pass several times. ^^

The game remake from A Wonderful Life, so it need a patch lead to Mineral Town, but you can't go Mineral Town, so it need a person who stop you. That why. ^^
Lilangel
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Crazy DAC wrote:But you can get Witch's Photo by try to pass several times. ^^

The game remake from A Wonderful Life, so it need a patch lead to Mineral Town, but you can't go Mineral Town, so it need a person who stop you. That why. ^^
In AWL you couldn't go to Mineral Town either. One of the fat harvest sprites stopped you. But, the path was the connecting point, when you wanted to make the games exchange data.
Ooom!14
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

that path is the way to Mineral Town. The game for GBA. Your not allowed to go down the path. But if you have the GBA game and you put it in the GBA slot of your DS then play Harvest Moon DS the people of MIneral Town will come and visit the Valley on certain days.
julesxoxo
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

It's the path to Mineral Town. But I wish I could go past it-to show Forget-me-not's Valley awesomefulness!
Iron Thorn
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I know. I want to go see my husband at his workshop :<
harvestlover92
Wacky Weed Puller
Wacky Weed Puller

Post  Posted:

I think in the future they could probably have a path going to another town, because evryone in the vally canleave but you cant, but it would be awsome if we could because there could be trading and special items you can get in the other town
leightrace1
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

thank you everyone inever knew my question would get so many replys. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Janequa22
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Forget-Me-Not-Valley is pretty dull and boring.
I need a change of scenery.
julesxoxo
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

Janequa22 wrote:Forget-Me-Not-Valley is pretty dull and boring.
I need a change of scenery.
I don't think so. Then again, it's the town I like the most. I haven't played FOMT in forever, though I'm considering BTN.
Azumi-chan
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Wait,it's supposed to be the path to Mineral Town?
Then why do Griffin,Muffy,and the others go through there to the 'city'?
It must be a path divided into different ones or something like that.
Flyingsheepgirl
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

Because he loves you!!!! HE CAN'T LET YOU GO!!!!!!! He's gay for you!!!

Before you say, that COULD be a reason, you never know. :P

Well, if you try to leave at night, he says it frightening,scary and dangerous because you have to past mountains (Aaah, pumas!) and how's he know we haven't finished our work? Has he been........... spying on us?! How dare he >:|

Yeah, it leads right up to Mineral Town. How do I know? Go up to the villagers on a wednesday (Any wednesday, they do it every week every season every year etc unless it's on a festival) and they'll be heading out to the farm way and talk to anyone of them and they'll say they're going to Mineral Town~Mostly to shop.

But, in the day, I don't think we'll ever know why he won't let us go to mineral town. Maybe he knows something we don't?

Jackie: Wait! *Insert name here* your work is not done yet! Blah blah blah..

You: « What The Eggplant »?! I've married, my kid is up to teenager and I am friends with EVERYONE in the valley, I've married the HG and gotten all 101 sprites. I've got every fish known to mankind, there's literally no fish whatsoever anywhere in FMNV because fished 'em all! ALL my livestocks are at the highest level~same with my tools and buildings~and have won ALL the contests they enter! Every square patch of hoeable land is tilled and has 100lv crops, I have seen just about ALL random and heart events available to watch, all my animals and spouse and kid have the most hearts possible, I have got down to the bottom of ALL 4 mines, connected GBA, have everyone else at red, had all the normal marriage candidates marry their rivals kind of thing, made every type of food AND have 99 of them each. Plus, lets not forget that I unlocked the waterfall to which I also planted 100lv crops EVERYWHERE in. All my buildings and pond are made out of Gold Lumber, including my fences, I have an incredibly large fodder field, I have every kind of tree, My name, my kid's name and my farm's names are THE BEST NAMES IN THE WORLD and basically I've practically done everything. I'M DONE WITH WORK! So why won't you let me pass?

Jackie: Umm, well you see.... Err.. I can't answer that..

You: Then get out of the way! I'm going with the rest! I'll be fine.

Jackie: *Gives sad eyes* Please don't, I'll be lonely.

You: YOU HAVE THE OTHER SPRITES!!!!

Jackie: But... But...... They don't understand me like you do. I-I-I LOVE YOU!!!

You: *Steps away* Keep away from me, I'll be back.. *Runs off*

Jackie: *Grins* Hehe, now I gotta think of another excuse *Vanishes*

Well, MT is slightly like a 'city' Sometimes people do call things, like towns, cities when they're not...
harvestmoon22
New Seedling
New Seedling

Post  Posted:

:?: I played MFoMT and I never saw a extra path. Weird.... :shock: :eek: