Ace Attorney 6 - Update 4/23

All other video games not related to the main farming series - Pokemon, Stardew Valley, My Time at Portia, and other indie-developed games.
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

source wrote:Shu Takumi’s new Ace Attorney for the 3DS has been revealed, and it’s a doozy: Dai Gyakuten Saiban - Naruhodou Ryuunosuke no Bouken (Grand Ace Attorney - The Adventures of Naruhodou Ryuunosuke).

Set in the Meiji period of Japan, it follows Naruhodou Ryuunosuke, who is described as Phoenix’s ‘forefather’. Ryuunosuke is described as having a burning sense of justice and being danger-prone - just like Nick. Things don’t change after a century!

More info and scans as they come in! Thanks to RyougaSaotome of GAF for the initial news and Nintendo Everything for the scan.
Spoiler:
It looks kinda neat I guess mmm
I'm not interested so far but they've only revealed a little bit of information so... :')

Edit 1 - 4/23 Update
Sprinkles&Cupcakes wrote:
source wrote:"Mr. Wright. I’m certain I’ll be of use!"
Here’s our first look at Ryuunosuke’s assistant, Mikotoba Susato! As we mentioned in the last post, she’s a judicial assistant; according to Takumi, she also loves foreign mystery novels and is a forward-thinking dreamer.
Spoiler:
RopeMaidenKirie wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxK20bOl ... e=youtu.be Announcement Trailer!!
Last edited by Sprinkles&Cupcakes on Apr 23, 2014 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Icewings
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

MEIJI PERIOD AAAAAA

I can't see this one making it stateside because Too Japanese but I'm super excited for it.
Googaboga
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Maaaaaan this sounds awesome already. But I don't want to think about it too much so I don't get disappointed if it doesn't come over. Here's hoping it will though.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Looks absolutely amazing imo and I'm SUUUPER excited for it. Takumi + Meiji era AA? Count me the « Snuggly Bunny » in.

I'm not worried about a localization announcement with how good AA5 sold. If anything it'll probably come over as a digital title imo.
Lon Lon
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

I'm so hyped for a new AA game. I love early 1900s Japan so the Meiji era is really exciting! PLUS TAKUMI IS BACK.

I'm hoping it'll get localized and even don't care if it's digital anymore as long as we get it. Pretty sure AA5 did decently enough to show Capcom that there's fans who want the series and they'll find a way to bring it over if they really want to.
TwilitShaymin
Huggy Chickens
Huggy Chickens

Post  Posted:

I can't wait alreadyyyy! He looks like if Apollo and Phoenix had a kid.

I wonder how the translation team is gonna pass it off as America...?
Hisagiluv
Pick Potatos, not boogers
Pick Potatos, not boogers

Post  Posted:

Spoiler:
Ohhh Capcom USA. Stop playin' with my heart. I still have to get Dual Destinies but I'm waiting for a sale, I swear.
fourside
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

^That was amazing.

I'm not really sure how this is gonna work out, so I'll just take a cautiously optimistic approach. It's Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney is always pretty great, but the time period sounds a bit strange. Hoping this will be good. (It probably will, won't it?)
Dark Angel
Custodian of Corn
Custodian of Corn

Post  Posted:

It shall be mine. It looks so amazing and I don't doubt it'll get localised. XD Ace Attorney, you're doing it right.
Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Ace Attorney? Count me in!!

I miss Phoenix Wright, though. :(
Sprinkles&Cupcakes
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

source wrote:"Mr. Wright. I’m certain I’ll be of use!"
Here’s our first look at Ryuunosuke’s assistant, Mikotoba Susato! As we mentioned in the last post, she’s a judicial assistant; according to Takumi, she also loves foreign mystery novels and is a forward-thinking dreamer.
Spoiler:
Aw, she looks cute. The hairstyle is a little weird but we're talking about ace attorney games so pff
PiplupPeanut
Tubular Turnip Farmer
Tubular Turnip Farmer

Post  Posted:

craaap I haven't even bought Dual Destinies yet

The premise sounds really interesting! Here's hoping that Nick's ancestor dude isn't a carbon copy of him. :P

Even if Dual Destinies sold well, though, I'm not too sure that this would come over. Being during the Meiji period but having Phoenix's ancestor as the main protagonist will create all sorts of continuity screwups with the US localization.
RopeMaidenKirie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

Mabbie
UNoT Extreme Mooomber
UNoT Extreme Mooomber

Post  Posted:

I just hope they launch physical copies this time. :(
Anonymous Fishy
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

Big big update ! :

https://38.media.tumblr.com/d46e9053a3e ... 1_1280.png

https://38.media.tumblr.com/bbc813e9c92 ... 2_1280.png

https://38.media.tumblr.com/940a19cfb97 ... 3_1280.png

Sherlock Holmes and Watson who's actually a eight-year old doctor ! So most of the game will take place in London where the hero ( can't remember his name :/ ) will follow his studies after being involved in case in japan ( the first case ) where he will meet the detective. The chances to have the localization are really hight now since it's not going to be a really traditional game hard to translate !