i dont understand soil quality

SNES, HM64, BTN, STH, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, AWL:SE, Magical Melody, Puzzle de HM, Tree of Tranquility, Animal Parade, Frantic Farming, Hero of Leaf Valley, My Little Shop, Seeds of Memories, Lil' Farmers, Light of Hope, Popolocrois: SoS, and Doraemon: SoS.
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

i thought soil quality gradually got better the more you had planted there but it looks like my soil quality went down. im not certain. is the vegetable qaulity completely random even if you have good soil (though it did look like my soil went down this time) i know if you wake up and reload you can get different results but i thought the results would generally be a little better with each soil quality. i know how to use fertilizer. does anyone know this stuff with certainty
Anonymous Fish

Post  Posted:

sorry its for animal parade
Melian
Ultimate Farming Fanatic
Ultimate Farming Fanatic

Post  Posted:

The soil quality will go down with time, beacuse the more you plant, the more the crops use the nutrients in it. So you need to fertilize it again.

And yes, the quality of the crops are random, but you'll get a better chance on getting perfect or shinning ones on a better quality soil.